This Is Hard To Believe Too! God But What A Crime!

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior MemberPosts: 2,725 Senior Member
The FBI has just arrested 150 people nationwide for holding children in prostitution against the kid's wills! These were youngsters 13-16 years old, and usually had little or no family ties. Unbelievable! Personally I have never supported the death penalty. Not out of compassion or "forgiveness" or any such religious beliefs, but more out of fear of the jury-law enforcement making errors. BUT....in a situation like this-prostituting children-I could personally do the executing myself with no mental reservations what-so-ever if guilt was beyond question. Of course there is far more involved here....sorry delinquent mothers and "unknown" fathers, but even so.....you don't allow this with children under any circumstances.

Comments

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,633 Senior Member
    The FBI has just arrested 150 people nationwide for holding children in prostitution against the kid's wills! These were youngsters 13-16 years old, and usually had little or no family ties. Unbelievable! Personally I have never supported the death penalty. Not out of compassion or "forgiveness" or any such religious beliefs, but more out of fear of the jury-law enforcement making errors. BUT....in a situation like this-prostituting children-I could personally do the executing myself with no mental reservations what-so-ever if guilt was beyond question. Of course there is far more involved here....sorry delinquent mothers and "unknown" fathers, but even so.....you don't allow this with children under any circumstances.

They (Pimps/Human Traffickers) ought to strung up with piano wire and then shot full of holes.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Dr. Jeff Brodsky (Joy International) works every day to stop this stuff.
    This is a blank page to enter his organization's website. http://joy.org/
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,975 Senior Member
    Firing squad
    .22 shorts
    Range- - - -50 yards- - - -shoot as often as required to get the job done!

Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Firing squad
    .22 shorts
    Range- - - -50 yards- - - -shoot as often as required to get the job done!

Jerry
    Dont forget CB's.
  • wookiewookie Member Posts: 128 Member
    Being on the road all the time I am always looking for these scum bags. I went thru a very indepth class on what to look for. There is a very very bad place in a bad place for that scum
    I did happen to intervene once when an underage-looking lot lizard was getting "disciplined" by her pimp. A tire thumper bat can have a few other uses than checking tire pressure!
    Jerry
  • HAWKENHAWKEN Senior Member Posts: 1,650 Senior Member
    Jerry, that is what I shot my self in the hand with, CCI mini-mags, and they don't hurt nearly enough, for what you have suggested.....Robin
    I don't often talk to people that voted for Obama, but when I do I order large fries!
    Life member of the American Legion, the VFW, the NRA and the Masonic Lodge, retired LEO
    Agreed, Robin, but after the firing squad goes through 2 or 3 boxes of 'em, the scumbag will get the idea he should have chosen a different way to amuse himself!
    Jerry
  • Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 633 Senior Member
    I always thought that the human race was headed for some deep doo-doo if they don't change their ways....these folks are the doo-doo! I hear prisoners take a very dim view of these type felons, may they get what they deserve!
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Sadly, child molestation and abuse goes on all the time in sub-Saharan Africa and part of Indonesia.

People who harm children are the lowest of the low. What does it say, "...harm one of my little ones and it is better that a millstone be placed around your neck and you be cast into the ocean..."? Totally agree.

To some thankful degree, those criminals usually find themselves in a "special role" in prison. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
    One of my former students with some experience in the crossbars hotel says those guys get their teeth knocked out very quickly- - - - -prevents them from doing any painful biting, ya know!
    Jerry
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,202 Senior Member
    Woodsrunner, do you have a link? Was this an organized unit of 150 people, or were these unrelated cases?
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Senior Member Posts: 2,725 Senior Member
    It was on Yahoo News the day I posted it. Maybe you can scout it out. Not totally sure, but I'm pretty sure that it was not one single group but rather a number of groups some of which were operating jointly across several states.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file