Auto censor update

conchokidconchokid AdministratorPosts: 498 Member
The Mods and many forum members have noted that there has been a steady increase in auto censor by-passes and we are kindly asking that you please refrain from these efforts. There are plenty of words and phrases in our great English language that you can use to get your point across.
This is a reminder that we will edit out every censor bypass we come across and if it is of a sexual nature, a true curse word or references to female hygiene products, your post will be deleted. Continued multiple offenses could result in banning, mostly because the volunteers that have to clean up after you kids just don't have the time for this and are kind of tired of it.
In the meantime we have made a few changes to the auto censor bad-word list, adding a couple that relate to feminine hygiene. And because "ass" and "bitch" have become acceptable in most circles—including prime time, over-the-air TV—we have removed them from the list.
Again, we ask for your help to self-police and to avoid wasting your time and ours by trying to go around the auto censor.

Thanks,
Admin and the Mods

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,481 Senior Member
    How about first names, D or Richard etc... That is not a cuss word or euphemism...
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,535 Senior Member
    Why? We are full growed adults.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,805 Senior Member
    Why can't we say the other name for a donkey, ass, anymore?
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,766 Senior Member
    Mule? Burro? Jackass? What?
    So, does anybody know how to change the sort order to see most recent first?
    bisley said:
    So, does anybody know how to change the sort order to see most recent first?
    No.
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,660 Senior Member
    I'll do my best, but talking about feminine hygiene products is so fun, I may not be able to refrain lol. I promise not to cuss though if that counts?
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
  • shooter10mmshooter10mm Member Posts: 213 Member
    That is some BULLSPIT!!  :D
    "You miss 100% of the shots you do not take!"
    "As long as there's Lead in the air there's hope!
    " -- Ralph Adkinson(Daddy) The original Marlboro Man
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,147 Senior Member
    Personally i think your auto censor has gone to far, when i answered a post about a truck transmission and used the common abbreviation of "trann with a y" as the last letter, it came out as XXXXXX

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,681 Senior Member
    So did "mongol-oid" without the dash!

Really?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,976 Senior Member

How pathetic is it when people have nothing better to do than be the thought police or grammar nazis?  Most of us actually have a life!

Jerry

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file