WTS/WTT Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial Rifle

wizard78wizard78 Senior MemberPosts: 980 Senior Member
WTS/WTT Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial Rifle

Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial, .30-30. Made to commemorate the Canadian Centennial, 1867-1967, this is a .30-30 caliber Winchester Model 1894 Rifle, a nice shooter or for the Collector. The rifle has a polished factory blue finish and smooth wooden factory stocks. There is a Canadian Maple Leaf engraving on the receiver (both sides), and the barrel and tang are Centennial marked in gold. The rifle has a 26” octagonal barrel. I've had the rifle oiled in safe for a while and was part of my "lever action" collection but never fired it. The rifle might have a few tiny handling marks that I don't see but I would say it's close to excellent condition, both wood and metal. I do not have the box or any accessories for this rifle.
I've seen prices as high as $1100 ( Cabelas ) for this rifle but realistically, I think $700 OBO, is more in line.
Trade interests are Ruger 1911 or Smith 41mag. revolver.
FTF in Port Saint Lucie, with proper Florida ID is preferred.
I would ship to an out of state FFL but please be aware that he has to accept from a private seller, (in a hard case) for $40. Insurance would be extra and depend on shipper used.
Note: I don't always get notifications of posts or PM's so please email any questions or offers,

wizard78(at)bellsouth(dot)net

DSCN2275.jpg
DSCN2269.jpg
DSCN2274.jpg
DSCN2276.jpg
The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts,
the safest place to be is in someone's prayers,
and the very best place to be is....in the hands of God.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file