Anyone want to show off their EDC?

Mike SaportasMike Saportas New MemberPosts: 13 New Member
Here's mine:

Walther P99c QA 9mm with Talon grips and Trijicons. Loaded with 10+1 HAT 124g. Carried in a Desantis Slim Tuk Kydex AIWB.

15rd backup mag with grip adaptor loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124g +P in a Sticky mag pouch IWB.

Kershaw Leek

Streamlight Protac 1L

Keys with Leatherman Style CS

Wallet with built in money clip

S&W Military watch

iPhone 5
IMG_0949.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 298 Member
    Works%20as%20hard%20as%20you%20do_zpsz05oyhqf.jpg~original

Accessories change whether in uniform or not. 135gr Hornaday Critical Duty ammo.
  • Mike SaportasMike Saportas New Member Posts: 13 New Member
    Armoredman wrote: »
    Works%20as%20hard%20as%20you%20do_zpsz05oyhqf.jpg

Accessories change whether in uniform or not. 135gr Hornaday Critical Duty ammo.

Is the CZ department issue or just on the approved list and you bought it privately? If not what is the issue Weapon you opted not to carry?

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,629 Senior Member
    attachment.php?attachmentid=8779&d=1476047297
    My new Signature
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,598 Senior Member
    1466DAB4-37C5-451D-B1C5-877FA65A32DA_zpsu8malqyw.jpg

I have upgraded the phone to a 6S plus and a 42mm iWatch.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,058 Senior Member
    Mike, dept issue is Glock 19. If I am required to carry a Glock 19 i have the rig for it, but at my level, I rarely if ever am required to carry a sidearm into the field. The P-09 is for every day I don't have to have a G-19, (which I personally can't stand, but that's personal, not professional) My sidearm inside the wire is Phantom OC. ;)
  • Darkstar888Darkstar888 New Member Posts: 6 New Member
    Just updated my EDC knife and decided to go with two. A larger Spyderco Tenacious modified for wave with a zip tie for defensive use and a smaller Spyderco Dragonfly 2 for general tasks. The rest is the same as listed in the OP.

Walther P99c QA 9mm with Talon grips and Trijicons. Loaded with 10+1 HAT 124g. Carried in a Blade Tech Total Eclipse Kydex AIWB.

15rd backup mag with grip adaptor loaded with HST 124g in a Sticky mag pouch IWB.

Spyderco Tenacious

Spyderco Dragonfly 2

Streamlight Protac 1L

Keys with Leatherman Style CS

iPhone 5
    IMG_0967.JPG
    Attachment not found.
    Woops double post.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,875 Senior Member
    One of 'em

S&W 66, Benchmade, miscellaneous.

Luis

Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,139 Senior Member
    Glock 23, Benchmade osdorne or griptillion, phone and keys. At work a 5" boning knife and a 10" breaking knife isn't too far out of reach;-)
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,258 Senior Member
    Gerber 06 Auto.

http://www.gerbergear.com/Knives/Automatic/06-Auto-10th-Anniversary_30-001263

Even if I wanted to carry "non permissively" my work attire doesn't allow for concealing very well.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,553 Senior Member
    Gerber 06 Auto.

Even if I wanted to carry "non permissively" my work attire doesn't allow for concealing very well.
    You're not allowed to carry at work? What kinda Godless, America-hating commies do you work for?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,058 Senior Member
    You're not allowed to carry at work? What kinda Godless, America-hating commies do you work for?

:roll2:
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,328 Senior Member

UNITED STATES MILITARY.

We can not even have guns in the car anymore. Used to take advantage of the indoor range nearby and go shoot at lunch.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Nope, just my little addition
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,553 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    UNITED STATES MILITARY.

We can not even have guns in the car anymore. Used to take advantage of the indoor range nearby and go shoot at lunch.
    I deleted my comment, for fear it was too snark, but to make your comment make sense, here it is again: Like an SR-71, I think my sarcasm went over your head.
    Overkill is underrated.
    With our buildings being right under the flight path of MIA, who knows what is flying over our heads here:uhm:

I see what you did there...

"It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
    To keep with the theme of the thread:

6f64c3ee9810ef62a4981390f397a5b9.jpg

3179ec7cb20abe540d92af4fef9efc46.jpg
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,157 Senior Member
    To keep with the theme of the thread:

6f64c3ee9810ef62a4981390f397a5b9.jpg

3179ec7cb20abe540d92af4fef9efc46.jpg

Hey, I like that! Details?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,635 Senior Member
    my work attire doesn't allow for concealing very well.

Chippendales dancer?
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
    LMLarsen wrote: »

Looks like an old Gerber DMF.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,178 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »

Gerber 06 Auto 10th Anniversary ... great hunkin' tank of a knife but sold out everywhere I've checked.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,474 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Gerber 06 Auto 10th Anniversary ... great hunkin' tank of a knife but sold out everywhere I've checked.

They have them at Bladeops.

http://www.bladeops.com/Gerber-10th-Anniversary-06-Auto-Knife-CPM-S30V-St-p/g30-001263.htm
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,157 Senior Member
    Tempting. Very tempting.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,178 Senior Member
    olesniper wrote: »

Being an automatic opener I don't think I can order it thru the mail out of state (they are in Utah). There are exceptions for military and such but none I think I fall under.

Under US Code 15 Chap 29 Sect 1242 ...
    Whoever knowingly introduces, or manufactures for introduction, into interstate commerce, or transports or distributes in interstate commerce, any switchblade knife, shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell

Hmm, I don't carry AT work either, but that's because we don't allow firearms inside prison walls.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    Why would anyone be stupid enough to tell the whole world what they're carrying?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,068 Senior Member
    Gerber 06 Auto.

Diver43 wrote: »
    UNITED STATES MILITARY.

My daughter's base now allows them to carry in and out but they can't have their CCW on their person while working so it stays in the trunk...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,068 Senior Member
    Am I the only one here that carries a LOUD whistle???D7AF46B2-C07B-4D6C-829A-969617DE5104.jpg
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file