Landlord eliminates a criminal.

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,875 Senior Member
https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/01/11/beloved-78-year-old-texas-landlord-takes-out-would-be-robber/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

A 78-year-old Texan man threatened by a would-be robber drew his weapon and fatally shot the suspect trespassing on his property at 5:30 a.m. Monday morning.

The homeowner’s son was in the residence at the time of the incident and said his father didn’t want to kill anyone, but felt he had no choice but to defend himself and his home.

Neighbors say the homeowner owns several properties and is well-liked throughout the neighborhood.

“I’m glad that our landlord is OK, ’cause we depend on him a lot,” said one of his tenants. “He looks out for us, he makes a lot of repairs around here, and he works very hard.”

Police questioned and released the homeowner and no charges have been filed against him at this time. The investigation is ongoing.

Luis
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Comments

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,574 Senior Member
    :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,175 Senior Member
    I know Houston has some rough areas ... good guy wins this one!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,917 Senior Member
    Sam W. is not there anymore- - - -the scumbags have come out of hiding!
    :guns:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file