Dedicated meme thread...............

Replies

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,254 Senior Member
    FYI Sheetz is a PA based company (owners last name is Sheetz. Muricanized German, have cousins that are Sheetz's). They are a outstanding company with a kick ass business model that has been grown over years. The food is good and their Sumatran coffee is better than Sbucks. IMHO the subs are better than Scrubway and they have a lot better menu. They are not the cheapest place to get a sandwich, but in the Mcd's model, if you get a 6 in Italian in Portage PA, it is the same as one in NC. Yes, I eat there. When we go skiing, usually twice in a day.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,827 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Would you get "food" here?
    1A0F898A-7659-42E4-8C51-DD46698424A2.jpg
    They need to merge with "Giggles" restaurant :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    FYI Sheetz is a PA based company (owners last name is Sheetz. Muricanized German, have cousins that are Sheetz's). They are a outstanding company with a kick ass business model that has been grown over years. The food is good and their Sumatran coffee is better than Sbucks. IMHO the subs are better than Scrubway and they have a lot better menu. They are not the cheapest place to get a sandwich, but in the Mcd's model, if you get a 6 in Italian in Portage PA, it is the same as one in NC. Yes, I eat there. When we go skiing, usually twice in a day.
    Of course I was joking, I went in and their coffee was great. Did not get any food but the name is still hilarious! Probably part of the appeal. Good for them!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    knitepoet wrote: »
    They need to merge with "Giggles" restaurant :rotflmao:

See that's funny right there... :tooth:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,500 Senior Member

My stepson worked for them for awhile in Pittsburgh. They pay above minimum wage and have a ton of benefits;

Medical Insurance to include prescription coverage
    Dental Insurance
    Vision Insurance
    Short Term and Long Term Disability
    Life and Accidental Death Insurance
    Supplemental Life Insurance
    Flexible Spending Accounts
    401K Retirement Plan - Provides a $1 for $1 match on your first 4% of compensation, 100% Vesting
    Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Become an owner in the company!!!
    College Tuition Reimbursement
    Vacation and Personal Days
    Wellness programs and Health coaching
    Employee Meal Discounts
    Employee Assistance Program
    Employee Credit Union
    Adoption Assistance
    Partners with Army PaYS
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Would you get "food" here?

There are some questionable places to eat down here....................

34826_496523279589_1944379_n.jpg?oh=eb18b428f386a6bbcc26c3a8cc3be3ec&oe=5905AD8E
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    There are some questionable places to eat down here....................

34826_496523279589_1944379_n.jpg?oh=eb18b428f386a6bbcc26c3a8cc3be3ec&oe=5905AD8E
    HEY! Next time you come in... NO PIZZA FO'YU!!!
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    his-cock-tombstone_zpsdgqou6qe.jpg
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,391 Senior Member
    Rocketman wrote: »
    his-cock-tombstone_zpsdgqou6qe.jpg

:rotflmao: :spittingcoffee:
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

&

giggles_zpsb0sscmy9.jpg
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

you are the master of google :rotflmao:
    you are the master of google :rotflmao:
    :wink:

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,087 Senior Member

You said the subs are better than Subway.
    A dog turd on wheat is better than subway.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »

Yes this.
    It's because I hate Trump.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,895 Senior Member
    Yes this.

+2
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,254 Senior Member
    +3,

But some folks like them for some reason
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Know who makes subs better than Subway, Firehouse, or Jimmy Johns??? (You have to make sure you dig down to a fresh one or the lettuce is wilted)

2unnamed.jpg
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,087 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    Know who makes subs better than Subway, Firehouse, or Jimmy Johns??? (You have to make sure you dig down to a fresh one or the lettuce is wilted)

2unnamed.jpg
    I'd try them.
    Caseys convenience store makes good sammiches too.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    I don't mind subway after the old snaggletooth Lady behind the counter puts on her hazmat suit to make my sub. Its the only way.
    I'd try them.
    Caseys convenience store makes good sammiches too.

I like the bun. A bit chewy like a hoagie roll is supposed to be. I always get the Italian Hero and eat it with some Golden Italian dressing........ I give the kettle chips away and buy a bag of Funyuns..
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,264 Senior Member
    The best sandwiches and wraps I've ever had have come from the deli in Publix grocery stores. I also enjoy sandwiches from the Wawa gas station chain.
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,535 Senior Member
    Perspective.jpg
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 985 Senior Member

I just have to ask, how would you know? :jester:
    The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts,
    the safest place to be is in someone's prayers,
    and the very best place to be is....in the hands of God.
    Buford wrote: »
    Perspective.jpg

I'm either tired from being up since 4am and only see a smoking hot chick upside down with huge boobs or I'm missing something :uhm:
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,202 Senior Member
    59aed7732c0abb65c1e5fba154b4627b.jpg
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,479 Senior Member
    Good to see you back Buffy:jester:, good one.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,895 Senior Member
    Rocketman wrote: »
    I'm either tired from being up since 4am and only see a smoking hot chick upside down with huge boobs or I'm missing something :uhm:

It is called underboob and it is lovely.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,685 Senior Member
    wizard78 wrote: »
    I just have to ask, how would you know? :jester:

That was EXACTLY what I was wondering...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,687 Senior Member

I see you ordered the #2.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation227.jpgtaco-bell_o_510631.jpgLets-go-to-taco-bell-they-said---meme.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file