5 gun range report

2»

Replies

• ojrojr Senior Member Posts: 640 Senior Member
    I don't know much, read anything, about pistols Big Chief but I do like the first one and the last one
    Good shooting.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,782 Senior Member
    The chicken question again, hey.
    I have a need for speed
  • wizard78wizard78 Senior Member Posts: 985 Senior Member
    Range days are always great and good shooting, BC. Nice, vintage pistolas too!
    The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts,
    the safest place to be is in someone's prayers,
    and the very best place to be is....in the hands of God.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,866 Senior Member
    Good shooting Chief! As I've said several times here, I'm not a big hand gun guy. I only own four and only one wheel gun, that being a Smith 586. But I have handled and shot a Model 57, a Model 29, and a Model 19. I have also handled but not shot the old S&W that shoots 45 ACP using half moon clips. The Model 29 and 57 were a real trip to shoot. The Smith Wheel gun is the king of wheel guns. I'm not jealous of you, but if I was going to be jealous of someone over a gun, you would be first in line right this minute...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,878 Senior Member
    That model 14!!!!! :love::love::love:

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file