I survived without having to slit my wrists!

2»

Comments

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,336 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    Omg, he is sooooooo embarrassing lol. I was always the one who got burnt!

It is part of their job description.............Its in the manual they get when they first find out they are going to be parents.

Look under Chapter 3 ( ( Children) paragraph 2 ( How to embarass your kids)
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    It is part of their job description.............Its in the manual they get when they first find out they are going to be parents.

Look under Chapter 3 ( ( Children) paragraph 2 ( How to embarass your kids)

I think he wrote the book lol
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 1,194 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I think he wrote the book lol

My wife wants to know if you want an invite to next years all girls dance and smash your brains weekend while yours truly leaves the country? They may need some shooting guidance and east coast dance moves.:roll2:
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • AxeAxe Member Posts: 313 Member
    Jeff in TX wrote: »
    My wife wants to know if you want an invite to next years all girls dance and smash your brains weekend while yours truly leaves the country? They may need some shooting guidance and east coast dance moves.:roll2:

Do you really want to come home to a house full of drunk women fist pumping to techno music?
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,373 Senior Member
    Axe wrote: »
    Do you really want to come home to a house full of drunk women fist pumping to techno music?
    Oh Lord YES!!! My wife would be dancing on top of the dining room table leading them!!! :rotflmao:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,336 Senior Member
    Axe wrote: »

When I was hosting the 'Desperate Housewives Dinner Club' every monday night I didnt come home to that............I was already here.

Fun times, truly.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 1,194 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    When I was hosting the 'Desperate Housewives Dinner Club' every monday night I didnt come home to that............I was already here.

Fun times, truly.

Wow, I'm really thinking a few more security cameras for the new house. BTW it's almost done...finally! A house full of drunk women, Wambi Ska's wife dancing on the dining room table though my wife would not want to be out done so she'd be up there with her. Better add the additional table extensions as it's over 11' long with all of them. Almost a dance floor in size! I'm sure SIGgal would be showing off electro dance moves. Those videos could be worth a lot of money and laughs. Maybe break them out at next years SE Shoot for laughs! Actually the thought of a larger all crazy girls weekend just scares the beheaviegivies out of me! Maybe 25 years ago. To quote Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon movies "I'm getting to old for this s**t! :bang::bang:
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,281 Senior Member
    I think you gotta new gun coming, strike quickly man before the good deeds you did for the wife loose their power!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,644 Senior Member
    A house full of drunk women, Wambi Ska's wife dancing on the dining room table though my wife would not want to be out done so she'd be up there with her. Better add the additional table extensions as it's over 11' long with all of them. Almost a dance floor in size! I'm sure SIGgal would be showing off electro dance moves.

Then all step aside when the REAL DIVA arrives, with skirts a-twirling! :tooth::jester:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,206 Senior Member
    That sounds fun! Shoulda sent invites!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Wow, I'm really thinking a few more security cameras for the new house. BTW it's almost done...finally! A house full of drunk women, Wambi Ska's wife dancing on the dining room table though my wife would not want to be out done so she'd be up there with her. Better add the additional table extensions as it's over 11' long with all of them. Almost a dance floor in size! I'm sure SIGgal would be showing off electro dance moves. Those videos could be worth a lot of money and laughs. Maybe break them out at next years SE Shoot for laughs! Actually the thought of a larger all crazy girls weekend just scares the beheaviegivies out of me! Maybe 25 years ago. To quote Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon movies "I'm getting to old for this s**t! :bang::bang:

I'm down with dancing on a table lol. I have danced on the top of a bar before, so I'm sure a table would be a blast!
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file