That’ll teach’er...

Wambli SkaWambli Ska ModeratorPosts: 25,373 Senior Member
Killing time at the hospital and found this. You have got to be kidding me...

Arkansas man accused of killing wife after she changed channel from football game

By Nicole Darrah | FoxNews.com
Published January 9, 2018

An Arkansas man was charged with capital murder Monday after he reportedly murdered his wife for turning off a football game.

Tony Thomas, 58, of Carlisle, admitted to investigators that he fatally stabbed his wife, Elke, on Nov. 19 after she changed the television channel from football while he was taking a smoke break outside...
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Comments

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,385 Senior Member
    Now there's a guy with no impulse control. :yikes:
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,579 Senior Member
    HGTV makes me want to kill people!!
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,736 Senior Member
    He must have loved football more than her.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,887 Senior Member
    And you clowns outside the SEC don't think SEC football fans are rabid!
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,895 Senior Member
    I just can’t think of a way that alcohol is not involved in this story.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,373 Senior Member
    I have GOT to show this one to my wife!!! That’s just nuts!

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/arkansas-man-accused-killing-wife-after-changed-channel-from-football-game.html

When Thomas went back inside, he asked his wife what the score of the game was, which reportedly led to a fight between the two. Thomas told police he then grabbed a knife and stabbed her.
    "He claimed he'd blacked out and when he 'came to,' he was over her with a knife in his hands," Lonoke County Sheriff's Detective Anthony Counts wrote in an affidavit.
    Deputies were already responding to the scene because a woman who had been at the home flagged down someone passing by to report the stabbing.
    Thomas then called the sheriff’s office and asked for a “meat wagon and police” because he had just killed his wife, Counts wrote in the affidavit.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    I just can’t think of a way that alcohol is not involved in this story.
    I’m sure the “smoke break” was not for Marlboro Lights either...
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 3,999 Senior Member
    Wives being what they are....

I'm gonna wait for the jury to be polled....

Mike
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
    Linefinder wrote: »
    Wives being what they are....

I'm gonna wait for the jury to be polled....

Mike
    The late GREAT Sam Kinneson once said, “I can NOT condone wife beating... I UNDERSTAND IT!... But I can not condone it...” :rotflmao:
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,040 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    The late GREAT Sam Kinneson once said, “I can NOT condone wife beating... I UNDERSTAND IT!... But I can not condone it...” :rotflmao:

Sam was a ing genius.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,534 Senior Member
    I had to go to traffic school and a class choice was the comedy club so I went with it. Our instructor was Sam Kinneson needless to say the class was great.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,973 Senior Member
    "What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?"

"Nothin'- - - - -ya done told her twice!"
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file