A whole lot of Democrats have lost it

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 20,826 Senior Member
I'm watching FOX News and being fair and balanced they're having a disproportionate number of Dummycraps on prior to Trump's SOTU. Seems they know that theres a real danger of Trumps numbers going way up because of the Economy and Tax Cut Legislation. So many are saying that Trump's Economy got its wind from Obummer's admin. This is TOTAL BS. Trump's economical successes are mostly due strictly to his own decisions. He has unbridled and deregulated industry in this country and let business and manufacturing do what they're supposed to do and consequently created or reinstated lots of jobs. The Dummycraps are really hard up to state their stateless case and I just hope the American People can see through this smokescreen.
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
«1

Comments

  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Maybe Fox News and twitter can help them find it after the speech:tooth:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,811 Senior Member
    The only thing Oblivit did to help the economy was to establish the bottom. The Democraps say that Trump is benefitting from the foundation laid by Oblivit. The only Oblivit benefit to Trump was plenty of negative policies to cancel to wake up the economy. Is Trump perfect? No, but he is doing what he said and does know how to make a deal. Trumps last proposal on immigration is case in point an example of his talent. Democraps ask for 800,000 on DACA. Trump gives them 1.8 million and pairs it with The Wall doing away with Chain Migration and Lotto Imagration. Now the Democraps are calling that racist and trying to make America an all white country. Obviously no mandatory drug testing on the left. Just wait for the 5-6 different Democraps saying what he said. Trump won the election with over 60 million voters. Next election that will be well over 70 million if not more. If Trump wanted to be unfair he'd push for National Marijuana Legalization. By next election the opposition will be too stoned to show up and the Mexican Cartels can smuggle Doritos. :popcorn: Later,
    Fat Billy

    Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,826 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    The only thing Oblivit did to help the economy was to establish the bottom. The Democraps say that Trump is benefitting from the foundation laid by Oblivit. The only Oblivit benefit to Trump was plenty of negative policies to cancel to wake up the economy. Is Trump perfect? No, but he is doing what he said and does know how to make a deal. Trumps last proposal on immigration is case in point an example of his talent. Democraps ask for 800,000 on DACA. Trump gives them 1.8 million and pairs it with The Wall doing away with Chain Migration and Lotto Imagration. Now the Democraps are calling that racist and trying to make America an all white country. Obviously no mandatory drug testing on the left. Just wait for the 5-6 different Democraps saying what he said. Trump won the election with over 60 million voters. Next election that will be well over 70 million if not more. If Trump wanted to be unfair he'd push for National

    Uncle Billy you're a freaking Genius. I love it bro!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,826 Senior Member
    Keep at it Bro Billy! You're right on!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,651 Senior Member
    When I heard some idiot say "Trump's riding the wave he inherited from Obama", I turned the damn thing off until the actual speech comes on!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Any links to a live feed of the SOTU address for us non cable/TV folks would be appreciated.

    My google foo is weak tonight.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,796 Senior Member
    Unless you were a hospital or health insurance provider, I fail to see anything that Obama did to help the economy. Trump? I don't care for the anxiety he is creating with free trade, but the tax cuts and relaxing of regulations are big deals. He deserves lots of credit for that.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,796 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    Any links to a live feed of the SOTU address for us non cable/TV folks would be appreciated.

    My google foo is weak tonight.
    Go to Fox News, CNN, NPR, NBC... any news broadcaster should have a live stream.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Thanks Jerm...Going to have to catch the recap. Life got in the way.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • RAEIndustriesRAEIndustries Member Posts: 68 Member
    Thank God for Trump and the republicans finally starting to support him..watching the SOTU right now and he's doing it with perfection
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,378 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Unless you were a hospital or health insurance provider, I fail to see anything that Obama did to help the economy. Trump? I don't care for the anxiety he is creating with free trade, but the tax cuts and relaxing of regulations are big deals. He deserves lots of credit for that.
    Lots of great economic news on the SOTU tonight.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member
    I think Pres. Trump nailed it tonight.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,975 Senior Member
    Pretty good speech- - - - -now the whining, crying, and finger pointing by the sore losers begins. Ignore the donkeyholes!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Pretty good speech- - - - -now the whining, crying, and finger pointing by the sore losers begins. Ignore the donkeyholes!

    CNN 5 minutes after it was over said he looked tired and bored.:rotflmao:
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,378 Senior Member
    The Guantanamo Hilton is open for business again!!!!!!! :cool2:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    The Guantanamo Hilton is open for business again!!!!!!! :cool2:

    Yes it is.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,785 Senior Member
    Yep, I told the wife that NP looked like she had a corncob stuck in a orifice not her mouth every time they showed her on camera
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,763 Senior Member
    Just as the Democrat opposition gets revved up and hitting on all cylinders, Trump will release the Intelligence Committee memo and blow their non-stop assault out of the water.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,292 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Pretty good speech- - - - -now the whining, crying, and finger pointing by the sore losers begins. Ignore the donkeyholes!
    He didn't tiptoe around. Unfortunately support of congress is required for the many good ideas. I was trying to eat dinner when Joe Kennedy the turd (not a typo) came on. I had to switch channels or risk puking.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,292 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Yep, I told the wife that NP looked like she had a corncob stuck in a orifice not her mouth every time they showed her on camera
    Yes. She was more hideous than usual which I thought was impossible!!!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,631 Senior Member

    She forgot to wear her vagina hat.....it would have went perfectly with her pruney countenance....

    With that out of the way.....strong speech....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,651 Senior Member
    Fantastic speech. I just hope he can get CONgress to cooperate...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,292 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    Yes. She was more hideous than usual which I thought was impossible!!!
    Update: Last year I copied an article on the Muller Bros car wash in Los Angeles, CA. It was a celebration of their 3,000,000th wash in 1951. It identified "Miss Lube Rack" as Nancy Pelosi! This turned out to be false as she was 11 years old at the time. I did find a photo of Nancy from November 8th 1960 with President elect JFK. Time can be so cruel.

    https://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/luberack.asp

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349503/Nancy-Pelosi-I-partied-President-John-F-Kennedy-heres-picture-prove-it.html
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member

    Saw this and had to share...

    Support your local Scouts!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,975 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    I did find a photo of Nancy from November 8th 1960 with President elect JFK.

    Well, at least we now know the reason for the multiple facelifts she's supposedly had! Attempts at erasing butt-ugly rarely work well!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,292 Senior Member
    So was his inaugural speech. He needs to do it much more often.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,292 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Well, at least we now know the reason for the multiple facelifts she's supposedly had! Attempts at erasing butt-ugly rarely work well!
    Jerry
    You just reminded me of the old saying. "Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes to the bone"!
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    Saw this and had to share...

    :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,763 Senior Member
    This was perhaps one of Trump's best speeches, in my opinion.

    Why? - because he didn't seem to be bragging, for once. He talked about the greatness of plain old Americans, and then said we did this, or we did that. That makes a big difference to people like me, who don't like, and won't listen to blowhards. In most of his other speeches, I compared him to a carnival hawker, or the guy who stands on the street just outside of a New Orleans strip joint, offering 'special deals' to potential customers whom he pretends to 'sneak' a poker chip into their hand that will entitle them to something special when presented at the bar (once they have paid the cover charge).

    I don't know if Trump is sincere, or even if he is a good man. But, he has been a good President, so far, by any measure of what a President has done, or how hard one has worked, in his first year in office. And, he has done it with hoards of jackals and hyenas nipping at his heels, every minute of every day. I may never actually like the guy, but if he keeps delivering on the things that I believe will save this country from the left-wingers who use the class envy strategies of the old Communist Party to bring the country down to it's knees, I will go with him.
«1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file