SE Shoot 2018

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,378 Senior Member
    Buffco said:
    I'm in a tense standoff, hostage style negotiations with the She Bear to allow me to slip my chains and travel northwest. 

Negotiations are at a stand still. Will update. 
    Do what I did when she balked at me going out of town. I take twelve days, including a trip to Johnson City. I told her "I want to have some fun before I die." She eventually accepted it and we're still married, and now it's a yearly event for me. And BTW I go for a week to Maggie Valley, NC to a motorcycle rally too. Women whine to get their own way because they don't want to be inconvenienced by you going away. They generally expect you to cave in to their demands. Cut the ball and chain for once and you will feel a whole lot better. If you insist, she will probably threaten you with something as a consequence, but stay strong. Men put themselves in their own cage, and all the women have to do is whine and/or threaten something ....amazing what control they have, isn't it? Everyone needs a break once in a while, and I don't think two lousy days is too much to ask for, when you work your butt off.

If the issue is not about money or something much more important, there's no excuse for you NOT GOING!!
    **** Noel, you inspired me and I'm not even married yet.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,182 Senior Member
    snake284 said:
    **** Noel, you inspired me and I'm not even married yet.
    LOL....well if you try my strategy, I hope it works for you. It helps if I buy her a gift from out of town too.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file