olesniperolesniper Senior MemberPosts: 3,504 Senior Member
......wait....is this a day early or a day late.......I forget.:beer:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,712 Senior Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Can you fit all them Kiwis on a cake?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,161 Senior Member
    :applause:
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,479 Senior Member
    Hope you get an "M" for your birthday:)

And guns, ammo, adult beverages, a day off, big fish, tall racks, fast boats, and muddy quads.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,587 Senior Member
    Go burn some gunpowder instead of candles!! HFB my friend!!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!! :beer:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,712 Senior Member
    Hope you wake in the morning between two chubby Australian gals with a big smile on yer face :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday, Alec! Hope you have a fine one, and get to get cheeky with some sweet NZ ladies! :beer::beer:
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,473 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,359 Senior Member
    olesniper wrote: »
    ......wait....is this a day early or a day late.......I forget.:beer:

A day late :rotflmao:

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Didnt do anything yesterday apart from spend the day going back and forth to Mums and looking after her.
    Between times I sat at the computer trying to sort out the mess regarding the Family trust/Orchids that someone related to me dumped in my lap. At the end of the day I concluded that the only option is to recommend to my sisters that we close the business .........which means that my birthday present from my father is to make me unemployed. ( Its a long story)

This year really sucks. However, the best present I did receive are the smiles mum gave me when I was with her. They are priceless.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,359 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Alec! Hope you have a fine one, and get to get cheeky with some sweet NZ ladies! :beer::beer:

Thanks Mike.
    ( See my reply in the other thread)
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,646 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Alec!...Hope you have/had a great day!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,391 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday!
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,660 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Happy belated birthday and best wishes.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    Threads merged.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • mosseybuckmosseybuck Member Posts: 417 Member
    Happy late birthday to you Alec! Hope your year turns around and becomes a good one for you. Mine began New Years weekend with two weeks of the flu! That sucked too! My wife and I both had it but we're okay now.
    USMC '59-'65, NRA Lifer, Tennessee Squire
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,725 Senior Member
    A belated Happy Birthday to you sir!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,827 Senior Member
    Happy belated B'day my friend!
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,147 Senior Member
    Well I'm a day late and a dollar short, but hope ya had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,764 Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Alec. Donna said hi and Happy Birthday
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    A day late :rotflmao:

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Didnt do anything yesterday apart from spend the day going back and forth to Mums and looking after her.
    Between times I sat at the computer trying to sort out the mess regarding the Family trust/Orchids that someone related to me dumped in my lap. At the end of the day I concluded that the only option is to recommend to my sisters that we close the business .........which means that my birthday present from my father is to make me unemployed. ( Its a long story)

This year really sucks. However, the best present I did receive are the smiles mum gave me when I was with her. They are priceless.

That present you got from your mum was a present to cherish! :up:

Sorry to hear about the orchid business. That sucks. I know it works you like a borrowed mule when it's time to cut, pack, and ship, but it's money.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 634 Senior Member
    I have this day late thing...but none the less, perhaps your Valentines Day will be better than your birthday turned out. Hope that doesn't mean another year without you at the shot....we sorely miss your sunny smile, bet you got it from your mum. :hug:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file