Geraldo Rivera lectures Pete Hegseth on the AR-15

bisleybisley Senior MemberPosts: 9,913 Senior Member
Geraldo claims to have spent 2 hours discussing school shootings with the President and apparently thinks he has won him over. I worry about anyone who will listen to Geraldo for two hours, if true.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5739172147001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

Replies

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,115 Senior Member
    It's always been tough to tell who is telling the truth about anything having to do with White House activity. Omorosa claimed to have the run of the White House with open access to walk in on the President whenever she wanted to but after she was fired and went on the talk show gossip circuit, the administration claimed that she had extremely limited access to the President. I'm really surprised that someone with her scheming personality and mouth would be given any access to the White House but who can one believe.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,738 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Geraldo claims to have spent 2 hours discussing school shootings with the President and apparently thinks he has won him over. I worry about anyone who will listen to Geraldo for two hours, if true.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5739172147001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

I would be SHOCKED if Trump has two hours in any given day to talk to ANYONE specially Geraldo...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,195 Senior Member
    Geraldo is a complete tool bag.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,913 Senior Member
    I was surprised to learn (from Geraldo) that the AR is never used for hunting, since mine in 7mm-08 is my go to deer and hog rifle these days, and Mrs. Bisley was amused to hear that it alters the personality of the people who shoot it. She said that she didn't feel that much different, and I can vouch for the fact that she didn't run out and buy any tacticool attire, or shoes. :tooth:
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I thought he was somewhere still digging up Al Capone's empty booze bottles:uhm:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »

Remember this guy? Gersh Kuntzman and his "experience" with an AR...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Talk about a tool bag...
    Support your local Scouts!
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,401 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »

I feel no news is worth watching, more so when that bag of ducks (thanks for the autocorrect, Siri!) starts talking.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,765 Senior Member
    I was surprised to learn (from Geraldo) that the AR is never used for hunting, since mine in 7mm-08 is my go to deer and hog rifle these days, and Mrs. Bisley was amused to hear that it alters the personality of the people who shoot it. She said that she didn't feel that much different, and I can vouch for the fact that she didn't run out and buy any tacticool attire, or shoes. :tooth:

The AR is magic.....who knew?

But there are a lot of things like that....I know every time I pick up a chainsaw I turn into a lumberjack.....and break into song

OOOOOHHHH....I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK........
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,888 Senior Member
    Geraldo is close to being a communist. Can't stand watching him any more.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,077 Senior Member

Last night on Tucker Carlson, he debated some Florida legislator who was pushing for more gun control. The guy stated that ARs were never used for self defense.

I wonder where he picked up that factoid.

As for Geraldo, I cringe every time he appears on TV.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Actually shooting my AR affects me deeply! Makes me want to go and beat the crap out of Geraldo... :tooth:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,602 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Actually shooting my AR affects me deeply! Makes me want to go and beat the crap out of Geraldo... :tooth:
    You ain't got the time or energy to do that much beating.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
    Overkill is underrated.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    He already got one administered by a giant knuckle dragging wrestler that he foolishly antagonized. It was quite entertaining actually.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.

You win the internet!!!!! :rotflmao:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,299 Senior Member

Seriously? Just have him open his mouth and enough fertilizer will spill forth to fertilize all croplands West of the Mississippi.

Don't need none East of the Mississippi. All the fertilizer from Washington, D.C. is already over-fertilizing EVERYTHING.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,005 Senior Member
    early wrote: »
    I thought he was somewhere still digging up Al Capone's empty booze bottles:uhm:

I don't think he ever recovered from the Andrea Doria safe fiasco!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,031 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Makes me want to go and beat the crap out of Geraldo... :tooth:

If you managed to do that, they could bury him in a matchbox- - - - -there wouldn't be anything left of him!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,404 Senior Member

The biggest hurdle for Enzo would be going to the correct address...........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,913 Senior Member
    By the way, Pete Hegseth is an Army infantry veteran (Major, I think) with a Bronze Star, so I'm guessing he has familiarity with AR type weapons.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »

OUCH!
    Support your local Scouts!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,117 Senior Member
    Geraldo is a communist.
    FIFY :beer:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Geraldo made a nice living being Geraldo.
    john9001 wrote: »
    Geraldo made a nice living being Geraldo.
    Geraldo's career baffles me and the Fact that Fox pays him handsomely to spew his idiocy is just embarrassing...
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,917 Senior Member
    Plus the guy gets an audience with the president! Advising him on guns, no less.
    orchidman wrote: »
    HEY!!!!! GEt back across the IDT and STAY THERE!!! :cuss:
  • Green Mtn. BoyGreen Mtn. Boy New Member Posts: 34 Member
    Geraldo had me ROTFLMAO ! best entainment for the week.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,299 Senior Member
    orchidman said:

You tell him, Alec! :smiley:
    As far as Geraldo goes, if he accidentally fell into the Atlantic ocean all ocean traffic would have to be stopped while the worlds navies skimmed the several feet of 'STUPID' off the surface that would stop up the cooling intakes on the ships and burn up their engines and blow up their boilers. Poor little feller is a legend in his own mind.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,748 Senior Member
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,748 Senior Member
    I suppose it's possible I could give less of a crap what Whoraldo thinks... but it's pretty unlikely! 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file