Moderators, Can We Have Our Rooster Back?

BigslugBigslug Senior MemberPosts: 6,636 Senior Member
We went through the C-O C-K auto-censor issue with some revision of the last forum and convinced whatever powers-that-were that it's difficult to have a meaningful discussion of firearms without this non-profane use of the word.

We're all quite capable of making gentalia references by other means anyway. 

Ever wonder why it's not an insult to call someone a sear?  It should be.  I think I may have to start making that a thing. (Think about that one for a minute  :D
WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,186 Senior Member
    You know we are just doing this because we sit back and laugh at all the frustration in causes.  The swedish bikini team loves to see us laugh as they serve us martinis in the Mod Cave,

Seriously, if we could do anything about it, we would.  Requests have been made.  We have been assured that there are top men working on it.

Remember- as most of you saw when the IT Geniuses left the door open to the moderator forum, the ONE request we wanted to have for this cutover was warning when it was going to happen.  And you see how well that went for us.

Seriously, everyone- we are trying to get all our poop in a group here, but this forum is a very low priority to the powers that be.  Deal with a little adversity, and have fun with it.  It builds character. 
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,260 Senior Member
      Deal with a little adversity, and have fun with it.  It builds character. 

Oh, you smooth talker you, a veritable man with the common touch.

Why can't Wambli be more like you?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,131 Senior Member
    I kidnapped all the conversations on the Moderator Forum and stored copies of them on a thunder cloud and if our demands are not met............. they will be made public....expect the worse! >:)

Actually, they were about as interesting as watching paint dry or grass grow and were putting me to sleep and I clicked off them long before it was shutdown. Not even one risque pic of the Swedish Bikini Team or even Wambli in silk manties. :'(

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,186 Senior Member
    shush said:

It's the manties
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,560 Senior Member
    Tell the Bikini Team it is time to use their superpowers on the IT guys, motivate them,
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    shush said:

It's the manties
    "For those nights and days, when you want to be and feel a little special, naughty, and very sexy, these Manties® are for you.
    Once you have them on, it will be "hard" to take them off.
    They are made of nylon and have the extra room where
    you need it, for the most comfortable fit there is. Once you try a pair, you will wonder why you never tried them before.
    Panties are for the gals
    MANties® are for the guys"

http://www.manties.net/

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Chief said:
    shush said:

It's the manties
    "For those nights and days, when you want to be and feel a little special, naughty, and very sexy, these Manties® are for you.
    Once you have them on, it will be "hard" to take them off.
    They are made of nylon and have the extra room where
    you need it, for the most comfortable fit there is. Once you try a pair, you will wonder why you never tried them before.
    Panties are for the gals
    MANties® are for the guys"

http://www.manties.net/

New G&A Forum?

More your "New Man Forum".

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Silly Savages.......................

Just let me just put down my crocheting, doing a double crochet abbreviation makes it very difficult to concentrate.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,114 Senior Member
    What confuses me slightly is that I had the understanding that Florida Sportsman and Guns and Ammo had the same parent company and they did their "upgrade" in January and Blair W posted a heads up before it happened. It came back up and worked like before so I don't get why that didn't happen here.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Cause we are "Special Sunshine's" and get the Full Monty of upgrades.
    Big Chief said:
    Is that Short Bus Special?

shush said:
    Big Chief said:
    Is that Short Bus Special?

At least and with plenty of winders to lick, but must have safety locks so we don't fall out!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,258 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Tell the Bikini Team it is time to use their superpowers on the IT guys, motivate them,
    About the Swedish Bikini Team. I had to send them back to the Mod Cave. They were irritating the daylights out of MY Southern Belle Bikini Team. Just a FYI, them Swedish gals couldn't say 'y'all' worth a plug nickel, and it went downhill from there.  :smiley:

Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,976 Senior Member
    They came my way instead - I told 'em they didn't have to say 'y'all' at all. I'm teaching them how to Belly Dance!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Test UserTest User New Member Posts: 31 Member
    SIGgal said:
    i frown upon your bikini team here lol. Bikinis and guns are a no no. All bikini girls are bad and should be dealt with accordingly :)
    You volunteering to spank them?
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,910 Senior Member
    edited March 14 #18
    SIGgal said:
    i frown upon your bikini team here lol. Bikinis and guns are a no no. All bikini girls are bad and should be dealt with accordingly :)
    You just haven't seen me in a bikini with guns. That would change your mind. Next you will probably come out against frying bacon in the nude.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,691 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    I kidnapped all the conversations on the Moderator Forum and stored copies of them on a thunder cloud and if our demands are not met............. they will be made public....expect the worse! >:)

Actually, they were about as interesting as watching paint dry or grass grow and were putting me to sleep and I clicked off them long before it was shutdown. Not even one risque pic of the Swedish Bikini Team or even Wambli in silk manties. :'(

Here let me write a summary of all mod cave threads.  It will save you a lot of reading.

We all think the members are funny and we constantly laugh at you.  Of course that is when we are not mad at you for posting stupid stuff that makes one of us put down our cigar and get out of the hot tub...

And my manties are not silk.  That stuff is too hot and does not lend itself to careful cradling of the precious jewels.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 928 Senior Member
    It's a conspiracy to promote stiker fired pistols as cocked can be easily retermed as reset. JMB would not approve😝 Some people still use lever guns and thumb busters.📰
    edited March 14 #21
    Big Chief said:

Here let me write a summary of all mod cave threads.  It will save you a lot of reading.

We all think the members are funny and we constantly laugh at you.  Of course that is when we are not mad at you for posting stupid stuff that makes one of us put down our cigar and get out of the hot tub...

And my manties are not silk.  That stuff is too hot and does not lend itself to careful cradling of the precious jewels.
    Well, that site sells Nylon ones ...........baby.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,939 Senior Member
    Oh but silk feels so good! LOLOLOL!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Actually, the only silk I'm ever exposed to is in the liner of my Stetson.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Even my GF's underwear is cotton. She's too poor for silk.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,592 Senior Member
    It's a conspiracy to promote stiker fired pistols as cocked can be easily retermed as reset. JMB would not approve😝 Some people still use lever guns and thumb busters.📰
    It must be fixed, cocked was not sensored
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Big Chief said:

BTW, do you Mod's hate me for my affections for the .270?
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 951 Senior Member

Burlap???  Automatically scratches them as you walk....

Denny

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
    I meant Wambli when I said baby you are not a big baby, but like hello baby come here............no that ain't right either...... I mean I don't want you to come here wearing Nylon Manties.........never mind............the other (3rd) meaning fer baby.....................
    Cock. Cocked.
    Diver43 said:
    It must be fixed, cocked was not sensored
    Subtract the e and d from cocked and it will still get censored.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,900 Senior Member
    cocker spaniel, cock-a-doodle-do, poppycock, cock and bull story, cock-of-the-walk, peacock

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file