Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired

Comments

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,302 Senior Member
    edited March 18 #32
    Yet when I brought up issues with Trump (Jr.) you deflected with Clinton. I have not and will never defend anything Clinton has done. I'd be perfectly happy if both Clinton and Trump spent the rest of their days in prison. 
    Hillary is obviously a criminal, but it is completely beyond me why you think Trump should get life for a crime that there is zero evidence of being committed. You do know that the "Dossier" was fabricated and Hillary paid for it and FBI officials plotted to frame Trump over it, right? The criminals in the FBI used it to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, and that's a crime. Yet MSLSD and Commie News Network keeps fuming about bull-sheisen. You're either gullible or completely ignorant, and you spend too much time with your commie-liberal brainwashed pals. You're nothing but a damned irritant, and if that's your intention I really don't know why you bother.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,794 Senior Member
    Yet when I brought up issues with Trump (Jr.) you deflected with Clinton. I have not and will never defend anything Clinton has done. I'd be perfectly happy if both Clinton and Trump spent the rest of their days in prison. 
    Hillary is obviously a criminal, but it is completely beyond me why you think Trump should get life for a crime that there is zero evidence of being committed. You do know that the "Dossier" was fabricated and Hillary paid for it and FBI officials plotted to frame Trump over it, right? The criminals in the FBI used it to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, and that's a crime. Yet MSLSD and Commie News Network keeps fuming about bull-sheisen. You're either gullible or completely ignorant, and you spend too much time with your commie-liberal brainwashed pals. You're nothing but a damned irritant, and if that's your intention I really don't know why you bother.
    I get that you have drunk the coolaid. Did you pay full price for your Trump University Degree? 

While I think the Putin election collusion story is a bit overblown, Trump has always been nothing more than a Fraud and a Con Man. He is obviously deeply financially indebted to more than a few shady characters who's money was aquired by less than legal means. He needs this investigation to end because it will eventually shine light on the depths to which the Trump organization is little more than a thinly veiled criminal organization. Fraud, money laundering, tax evasion are all par for the course. He has overtly used both his campaign and now the presidency largely to enrich himself through his own properties. Not to mention the insane tax break he just gave himself.

Then again you and most Republicans who continue to support him will be unable to see it because you are caught up in his greatest con. He has made big promises and told you everything you wanted to hear. He's a master salesman, but eventually even you will come to realize what a fraud he truly was once he's done with you and no longer needs your support. 
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,677 Senior Member
    Personally, I'm willing to believe almost anything about Trump, if it comes from a reliable source, and is proven in a court of law.

But, there is no Democrat alive today that I know of whom I would believe, on that subject. You all work from narratives spun from whole cloth, and cobbled together with little bits of semi-believable rumors, and maybe a peripheral fact or two. Nothing demonstrates that more than the dossier that Hilary Clinton colluded with the Russians to create, and that the FBI hierarchy and the Deputy AG colluded with the DNC, a foreign spy, and maybe even the FISA court to unseat or cripple a sitting president.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,548 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    I don't live in Hillary's house. Hillary being a terrible human being doesn't make Trump not shady as heck and more than likely the head of a criminal enterprise.
    You don't live in Trump's house either. So what does one have to do with the other, other than provide a weak deflection.
    YOU brought up Donald Trump Jr. and the Russian gal thing, and her claiming to have dirt on Hillary, and that has been investigated and was found to have 'no there' there. That had nothing to do with McCabe getting the boot, but it DID open the door for my reply post about Hillary and any others who have actual verifiable evidence to prove they did something way sketchy.
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,766 Senior Member
    104RFAST said:

104RFAST-- While it is kind enough of you to click the "disagree" button on my comment, how about explaining why you disagree? How was firing a guy that was going to be out of the picture in under 48 hours advantageous to Trump and Sessions? I can see Sessions gaining something because it gets his boss off his butt for a little bit, but over the long term, I see this incident coming back to bite both of them on the rear end. Justified or not, this termination looks too vindictive and political and may be adding gas to the fire. Please explain how the benefits (that I can't seem to find) somehow outweigh the potential negatives? 
    McCabe is a "Deep State" co-conspirator involved in the protection
    of everything Clinton. Frankly, I don't give a crap what any
    Democrat/never Trumper thinks. Personally, I'm enjoying watching
    the never Trumper's foam at the mouth. Hopefully McCabe has 
    bigger issues ahead. This is what a Political Civil War looks like,
    buckle up. Just think, if Billary won,McCabe could be AG
    So basically, Deep State, never Trump, Hillary, Democrat. In other words, you have no idea how the benefits of firing McCabe less than 48 hours before he was going to retire outweigh the potential negatives.

Gotcha.
    bisley said:
    One thing that is not speculation about why the IG waited till the last day to release a report to the OPR for action is that once an employee is terminated, the authority of the IG to question that employee no longer exists. I won't go into that further, as it would involve speculation.
    That does help explain the last minute nature of the termination. Thank you for this.
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,172 Senior Member
    104RFAST said:

104RFAST-- While it is kind enough of you to click the "disagree" button on my comment, how about explaining why you disagree? How was firing a guy that was going to be out of the picture in under 48 hours advantageous to Trump and Sessions? I can see Sessions gaining something because it gets his boss off his butt for a little bit, but over the long term, I see this incident coming back to bite both of them on the rear end. Justified or not, this termination looks too vindictive and political and may be adding gas to the fire. Please explain how the benefits (that I can't seem to find) somehow outweigh the potential negatives? 
    McCabe is a "Deep State" co-conspirator involved in the protection
    of everything Clinton. Frankly, I don't give a crap what any
    Democrat/never Trumper thinks. Personally, I'm enjoying watching
    the never Trumper's foam at the mouth. Hopefully McCabe has 
    bigger issues ahead. This is what a Political Civil War looks like,
    buckle up. Just think, if Billary won,McCabe could be AG
    So basically, Deep State, never Trump, Hillary, Democrat. In other words, you have no idea how the benefits of firing McCabe less than 48 hours before he was going to retire outweigh the potential negatives.

Gotcha.
    Yep 
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:
    I don't live in Hillary's house. Hillary being a terrible human being doesn't make Trump not shady as heck and more than likely the head of a criminal enterprise.
    You don't live in Trump's house either. So what does one have to do with the other, other than provide a weak deflection.
    YOU brought up Donald Trump Jr. and the Russian gal thing, and her claiming to have dirt on Hillary, and that has been investigated and was found to have 'no there' there. That had nothing to do with McCabe getting the boot, but it DID open the door for my reply post about Hillary and any others who have actual verifiable evidence to prove they did something way sketchy.
    https://www.vox.com/2017/7/18/15983910/donald-trump-russia-putin-fbi-collusion-fusion-gps

Except the lawyer he met with had a client who was under investigation for laundering hundreds of millions in Russian money. That a few months after Trump was elected the prosecutor on that case was fired, and then the case was settled for peanuts. Quite the coincidence...
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    Now it looks like there's a corrupt FISA judge in the mix.  "Nothing to see here- - - - -just move along- - - -pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"  The rats are running to the dock down the anchor line as the ship settles lower in the water! 
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    edited March 18 #41
    I get that you have drunk the coolaid. Did you pay full price for your Trump University Degree? 

While I think the Putin election collusion story is a bit overblown, Trump has always been nothing more than a Fraud and a Con Man. He is obviously deeply financially indebted to more than a few shady characters who's money was aquired by less than legal means. He needs this investigation to end because it will eventually shine light on the depths to which the Trump organization is little more than a thinly veiled criminal organization. Fraud, money laundering, tax evasion are all par for the course. He has overtly used both his campaign and now the presidency largely to enrich himself through his own properties. Not to mention the insane tax break he just gave himself.

Then again you and most Republicans who continue to support him will be unable to see it because you are caught up in his greatest con. He has made big promises and told you everything you wanted to hear. He's a master salesman, but eventually even you will come to realize what a fraud he truly was once he's done with you and no longer needs your support. 
    I don't think you get a damned thing. If I've drunk a cup of the cool-aid I figure you're good for at least 5 gallons. You make a lot of accusations, but where are your charts and graphs, or at least a link to a credible source? That VOXNEWS thing you posted above is hogwash. You sound more like the lunatics on the commie news stations. The democrap party or your usual news sources are not credible.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:
    https://www.vox.com/2017/7/18/15983910/donald-trump-russia-putin-fbi-collusion-fusion-gps

Except the lawyer he met with had a client who was under investigation for laundering hundreds of millions in Russian money. That a few months after Trump was elected the prosecutor on that case was fired, and then the case was settled for peanuts. Quite the coincidence...
    So Donald Trump Jr. met with a lawyer that also had a client who was under investigation for laundering Russian money. Big hairy freakin' deal. The attorney I have used several times also has defended accused murderers  and meth cookers. Am I somehow guilty of murder and meth cooking because my attorney represents such people from time to time? Your 'guilt by association' thing is so ridiculous that it laughable on its face.

And here's a news flash for you. That Russian gal that D.T. Jr. was supposed to meet couldn't initially get into the U.S. YOUR man, none other than JOHN KERRY signed the waiver to let her enter the U.S. That right there might be a Russian collusion link back to Hillary via John Kerry. Oh what a tangled web you weave.
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

tennmike said:
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:

So Donald Trump Jr. met with a lawyer that also had a client who was under investigation for laundering Russian money. Big hairy freakin' deal. The attorney I have used several times also has defended accused murderers  and meth cookers. Am I somehow guilty of murder and meth cooking because my attorney represents such people from time to time? Your 'guilt by association' thing is so ridiculous that it laughable on its face.

And here's a news flash for you. That Russian gal that D.T. Jr. was supposed to meet couldn't initially get into the U.S. YOUR man, none other than JOHN KERRY signed the waiver to let her enter the U.S. That right there might be a Russian collusion link back to Hillary via John Kerry. Oh what a tangled web you weave.

I don't think you get a damned thing. If I've drunk a cup of the cool-aid I figure you're good for at least 5 gallons. You make a lot of accusations, but where are your charts and graphs, or at least a link to a credible source? That VOXNEWS thing you posted above is hogwash. You sound more like the lunatics on the commie news stations. The democrap party or your usual news sources are not ok

Ok I hate the new forum. Sucks for trying to reply to stuff. 
    -DoctorWho
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 500 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Now we're finally getting somewhere. We got the jack 🐴🐴s'. Just need the the rest a the ***🐘🐘, and we can stem the red tide.😏
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:

Again I don't give a crap what Kerry did. Kerry isn't my man. The idea that Democrats are bad does not excuse criminal behavior by the President of the United States. 

It may never be probable that the president explicitly fired the prosecutor on the Russian lawyer's biggest client and then ordered the justice department to settle for pennies on the dollar that's pretty shady minimum and a fairly direct quid pro quo likely. Trump's probably smart enough to not leave a direct trail. If he wasn't Muller probably would already have him in cuffs.

The other fun angle is deuche bank which was fined $600M for Russian money laundering by Obama and who also happened to bail Trump out with $300M in loans when no one else would during the financial crisis. Trump still owes them a ton of money. So does his son in law. Much of the money laundering was through NY real estate. 

Sure no fire anywhere YET, but so much smoke we're all going to die of smoke inhilation. All he has to do to eliminate the smoke is release his tax returns for the past decade. If there's nothing to hide then there's no reason to worry. No one without a ton to hide would use threats of lawsuits and non-disclosure agreements as agressively as he does. Eventually a lot of the truth will come out. 
    -DoctorWho
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,640 Senior Member
    This latest firing may have been the right thing to do, and waiting until the last minute may also have been the correct legal thing to do.... but it sure looks like it was done out of spite.  The Donald may not care, but it really doesn't matter what he thinks.  People form lasting opinions on much less than this and do it all the time.  

McCabe appears to have "needed" firing, but folks will ask themselves "If he needed firing so badly, why didn't they do it months ago?"  It won't matter that the IG wanted to retain the right to question McCabe, all that will matter is the feels. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,335 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:
    tennmike said:

Again I don't give a crap what Kerry did. Kerry isn't my man. The idea that Democrats are bad does not excuse criminal behavior by the President of the United States. 

It may never be probable that the president explicitly fired the prosecutor on the Russian lawyer's biggest client and then ordered the justice department to settle for pennies on the dollar that's pretty shady minimum and a fairly direct quid pro quo likely. Trump's probably smart enough to not leave a direct trail. If he wasn't Muller probably would already have him in cuffs.

The other fun angle is deuche bank which was fined $600M for Russian money laundering by Obama and who also happened to bail Trump out with $300M in loans when no one else would during the financial crisis. Trump still owes them a ton of money. So does his son in law. Much of the money laundering was through NY real estate. 

Sure no fire anywhere YET, but so much smoke we're all going to die of smoke inhilation. All he has to do to eliminate the smoke is release his tax returns for the past decade. If there's nothing to hide then there's no reason to worry. No one without a ton to hide would use threats of lawsuits and non-disclosure agreements as agressively as he does. Eventually a lot of the truth will come out. 
    Alpha, your really going back to the tax return thing?

There is no law that says anyones tax return must be made public.

Lets see yours.  None of my business? Your right, its the same for everyone. Dude your grasping at straws now and losing your credibility. 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:
    Alpha, your really going back to the tax return thing?

There is no law that says anyones tax return must be made public.

Lets see yours.  None of my business? Your right, its the same for everyone. Dude your grasping at straws now and losing your credibility. 
    Not only that, he never complained about Obama hiding all his personal records.

Straight from the Liberal/Democrat playbook. No evidence in sight, but a LOT of speculation with NOTHING, NOT ONE THING, to back up the accusations. Easy  to accuse, but when it comes to actual facts and acts that are illegal, you're falling way short here.

Again, got any direct evidence of malfeasance by Trump as to laundering money? Nope, just speculation. So he got a loan from Deutsche Bank. Are you implying that the loan was illegal, or that the money loaned may have been from laundered Russian funds? The loan was obviously NOT illegal and no one applying for a loan knows for sure where the loan money comes from. More of that guilt by association that has no basis in fact. And Russians AND Chinese are buying up lots of real estate in the U.S. Also buying up companies. China just bought a closed solar cell plant and is going into production and hiring Americans to work there and run it. Is that more Trump collusion? Your argument is so weak it's like the contents of a glass of water trying to stand up outside the glass.

The only smoke visible is coming out of the ears of the Liberal/Democrat and RINO Congresscritters and FBI operatives because they have looked since before the election and still can't find anything. As to his tax returns, there is NO LAW that says that is necessary or required. They are still being audited because the IRS is just SOOOOOO efficient. As to the non-disclosure agreements and lawsuits, he has the RIGHT to protect his interests. The non-disclosure agreements are pretty much standard practice in a lot of business and industry positions to protect them from copyright, patent, and research material theft.
    Kerry was involved, and you don't care that he let a Russian operative into the U.S.? Do you even know WHY she was initially denied entry? Look it up.

alphasigmookie said:

....Sure no fire anywhere YET, but so much smoke we're all going to die of smoke inhilation. All he has to do to eliminate the smoke is release his tax returns for the past decade. If there's nothing to hide then there's no reason to worry. No one without a ton to hide would use threats of lawsuits and non-disclosure agreements as agressively as he does. Eventually a lot of the truth will come out. 
    Sounds like more global warming science to me. Tell everyone the world is a gazillion years old, give or take a few million years, and examine geological strata to write that history, but then settle for 100 years of data to predict that the sky is falling a week from Tuesday. Get 100 scientists who need money to say they agree and claim consensus. Pretend that consensus = science and wild hypotheticals = fact. Get a failed politician to write a book and make ridiculous speeches to self-styled 'intellectuals' and political science students and have trained media inflating their numbers and importance, and....bingo! You can now use the whole manufactured crisis as evidence of itself.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 500 Senior Member
    Global warming is an elaborate political conspiracy???

I'm speechless.
    👀👂
    Hey Alf,

If you want Mueller to go back years before the election to find Russian tampering in the election process, that must necessarily require examination of any politician's dealings with the Russians. Right?

I mean, did Mueller's mandate from Rod Rosenstein say to find Russian tampering in US elections, period, or did it say to find obstruction of justice by Donald Trump, specifically? Does previous dealing with Russian businessmen make just anyone a suspect? Or just Donald Trump?

Oh wait...that's right...I forgot...there was no specific mandate...Rosenstein just handed a checkbook and a fishing pole to his very good friend, and told him to gather up some more of their buddies and go paint the town red.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    Mueller is a Washington swamp rat tasked with the mission of protecting his swamp rat good buddies from the crapstorm that's about to drown all of them.  Whiz on all of them, regardless of what letter they choose to hang on behind their names.  D and R could be replaced by "S"- - - - -representing what comes out of the south end of a northbound bull.
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    You can choose to read this or not, but the NY Times makes an attempt to sort through this McCabe stuff...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-firing-explained.html

I've heard politicians talk about reform all of my life, although I don't remember actually seeing any. I've always been afraid of it when it was a Democrat doing the talking, because they tend to never find fault with their own. But, if an honest cop and a gutsy prosecutor can get the job, and he (or they) will follow through on all these investigations, I won't care who gets caught in the net.

I would prefer that they leave Trump till last, though, so we can get immigration working right and scare some of our enemies back onto their reservations. I am impressed that he tries to keep his campaign promises, but if he deserves prosecution, let the chips fall, I reckon.
    Looks lilke McCabe is either getting scared, or mad, or both. He's implicating his bosses and others in the FBI on some pretty juicy stuff. Another hunk of chinking in the coverup wall just fell out.

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,005 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Looks lilke McCabe is either getting scared, or mad, or both. He's implicating his bosses and others in the FBI on some pretty juicy stuff. Another hunk of chinking in the coverup wall just fell out.

It's getting interesting.  McCabe claims he was given the green light by Comey to leak information to the press, but Comey testified under oath in one of the congressional hearings that he never leaked information to the press and did not authorize anyone to do so regarding Hillary's email investigation and the Russian election interference investigation.

I wonder who's next.

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,335 Senior Member
    tennmike said:

It's getting interesting.  McCabe claims he was given the green light by Comey to leak information to the press, but Comey testified under oath in one of the congressional hearings that he never leaked information to the press and did not authorize anyone to do so regarding Hillary's email investigation and the Russian election interference investigation.

I wonder who's next.

It does not point to Trump, so information will not be verified or charges filed is my guess
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    You can choose to read this or not, but the NY Times makes an attempt to sort through this McCabe stuff...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-firing-explained.html

I think where the differences arise, between your understanding of all this, and mine, result from our news sources of choice.

You apparently attach weight to several well known sources, some of which had good reputations in years past, and were considered top notch sources, at one time.The NYT brags about having all the news fit to print, and that was probably close to being true, 40 years ago. Of course, 40 years ago, Walter Cronkite was believed to be the final word on what the 'real' truth was, and Dan Rather was jostling with people like Peter Jennings for heir to that claim.

On the other hand, I have pretty much 'progressed' down a path that diverges wildly from the old standby news sources, and likely you think as poorly of my choices as I do of yours. I listened to talk radio for years, and quickly weaned myself off from network news. That accelerated quickly when Fox News popped onto the scene. Once I figured out how to distinguish between their editorial comment and political news content, I came to trust the genuine news accounts, based on the fact that I actually could tell the difference between their news and the commentary of the various shock jocks. They have far fewer omissions than the other media. I have weaned myself off of the Trump cheerleaders (Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Laura Ingraham, the morning show crew, and several other lesser commentators) almost completely, although my wife still watches them. She has trouble distinguishing between actual news and editorial comment sometimes, and we butt heads frequently about what is actually objective news.

So, what I'm saying here is that it is very difficult to distinguish the facts. The way I measure it is by watching the 'straight news' portions carefully, and when they report something I'm not sure about, I find other sources. What I've found is that none of the other major news outlets ever have anything on the stories that present factual evidence against Democrats, but that they have gobs of editorial comment on anything that is negative to Trump, and that they mix it in, sometimes almost seamlessly, with 'news' stories. The thing that I believe has enhanced my objectivity is that I have never liked Donald Trump, and have been very suspicious of his switch from a liberal Democrat who supported Hilary Clinton and Chuck Schumer, to a liberal's conception of what a conservative Republican is. I do, however like that he has worked hard, almost every day of his presidency, to keep campaign promises that I initially believed he would abandon, if elected. He may yet abandon them...who knows?

Surprisingly, the best source I've found on all of this FBI mess comes from some of the lawyers interviewed by Fox News. A couple of them are liberal Democrats, Alan Dershowitz and Jonathon Turley, both Harvard men. By the same token, Mark Levin, also a Constitutional lawyer, has rarely differed on the facts of the case with them, although his recommendations for action to be taken does differ considerably from those of Dershowitz and Jonathon Turley. Judge Andrew Napolitano, a regular on Fox, is also a voice of reason, and although he seems to be a Trump supporter on most things, he doen't hesitate to be critical of him, when appropriate.

If the FBI Inspector General will stop dragging his feet and release his entire report, the Justice Department will be forced to act by House and Senate committees that don't kow-tow to Mitch McConnell.

Regarding your NYT link, I read it. It has some true facts, a good bit of editorial comment, and dozens of omissions, which is what I have come to expect from the NY Times. It is very typical of what most of the media puts out there for people who don't really want to put out much effort to understand an important news story. It varies just enough from the DNC narrative that the editor can claim fairness, if not pressed too hard.
    Actually Bisley, I don't trust Fox, Vox, NY Times, Washington Post, NPR, Breitbart, or anyone else to give me the straight news. Every single one of them, even if they are sincerely trying to present the truth, have their own biases. Because of that, I typically try to look into various sources before I draw any conclusions on an issue. If a left type news source is saying something, I automatically look for a right news source to find a different angle and vice versa. From there, I use my own head and come up with my own conclusions. Even when you sort through the bias and get to the "straight news" often important details get left out. Things happen behind the scenes where they are only going to report true facts that place the narrative they want you to hear in a good light. So while factual, the bias still exists.

I refuse to let some news executive do my thinking for me.

I kind of resent the idea that I am regurgitating someone's talking points and serving their agenda.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file