Hillary Clinton Fires Back At Critics "No One Told A Man Who Lost An Election To Shut Up"

sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior MemberPosts: 1,278 Senior Member

Could that possibly be because Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Romney conceded defeat and moved on? Does Hillary actually believe she was cheated by sexual discrimination and questionably winning the popular vote in the ultra liberal well known for cheating cesspools? Candidate Donald Trump won a decisive victory with the  Electoral College which is the only vote that counts. Stick a fork in Hillary. She's done!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-fires-back-at-critics-no-one-told-a-man-who-lost-an-election-to-shut-up/ar-AAvglRD?li=BBnb7Kz

Comments

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,393 Senior Member
    Yea, the difference is the men she refers to did indeed **** about their respective elections, and got on with their lives. All we hear from her is WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,766 Senior Member
    Yea... she really needs to go away.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,393 Senior Member
    Yea... she really needs to go away.
    Its pretty bad when the Liberal press is telling her to go away...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 8,981 Senior Member

No One Told A Man Who Lost An Election To Shut Up

Because no one ever HAD to, you silly twit.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 8,981 Senior Member
    Huh.  autocorrect saved me on that one.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,607 Senior Member
    Yeah, I don't recall any of the recent male losers writing a book about why they think they lost
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,681 Senior Member
    Oh, I'm not so sure - Al Gore whined about Florida for years, and kind of went off the rails, too, till he decided to get even richer off of global warming. It's hard to believe that he ran as a conservative, back in the '80's. I actually took a look at him (a very short one), on his first presidential run.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,008 Senior Member

Hillary like to present herself as an independent, tough minded, intelligent person with strong leadership qualities.  Yet, the instant someone questions the positions she takes, or her statements, or asks tough questions, she screams sexual discrimination.

You can't have it both ways, Hill.

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,564 Senior Member
    But, but, but, she was ROBBED! If that basket of Deplorables had just held their collective noses and voted for her, she'd be President! GAG! HACK! PUKE!
    For someone running for POTUS she sure alienated a LOT of people, including her base. She's just being a crybaby loser. Maybe she and ol' Unca Joe Biden can share the ticket in 2020! Rolling laughter animated emoticon
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,105 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    But, but, but, she was ROBBED! If that basket of Deplorables had just held their collective noses and voted for her, she'd be President! GAG! HACK! PUKE!
    For someone running for POTUS she sure alienated a LOT of people, including her base. She's just being a crybaby loser. Maybe she and ol' Unca Joe Biden can share the ticket in 2020! Rolling laughter animated emoticon
    Oh Lord I hope so.....
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,305 Senior Member
    For someone who didn't listen to her advisors or her husband Bubba about where to campaign, she bitches and moans a lot.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 931 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 said:

Could that possibly be because Gore, Kerry, McCain, and Romney conceded defeat and moved on? Does Hillary actually believe she was cheated by sexual discrimination and questionably winning the popular vote in the ultra liberal well known for cheating cesspools? Candidate Donald Trump won a decisive victory with the  Electoral College which is the only vote that counts. Stick a fork in Hillary. She's done!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-fires-back-at-critics-no-one-told-a-man-who-lost-an-election-to-shut-up/ar-AAvglRD?li=BBnb7Kz

The Dems keep telling the guy who won the election to shut up.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,607 Senior Member
    Good point Bullsi :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FlashoverFlashover Member Posts: 384 Member
    I hope she never shuts up...she does more for getting conservatives elected than anyone with her inane ranting
  • coolwhipcoolwhip New Member Posts: 10 New Member
    who said the antichrist had to be a man ? mark of the beast, ummmm.... hildabeast's banks routing # . just a thought .
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,710 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    If Hillary and Biden run together it's gonna be like a cement life jacket, one will pull the other down. That's NOT a winning team.
    tennmike said:
    em
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,710 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 said:

One thing about it, she's the only DumbassCrat that knows it wasn't the Russians that beat her, because she knows damn well it was her colluding with the Russians. Not Trump's crew.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Green Mtn. BoyGreen Mtn. Boy New Member Posts: 34 Member
    That's because they aren't a Harpy Hideous Hag as she is.
  • Squawk BoxSquawk Box New Member Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 20 #21
    bisley said:
    Oh, I'm not so sure - Al Gore whined about Florida for years, and kind of went off the rails, too, till he decided to get even richer off of global warming. 
    Yes, Gore whined and bellyached loudly for years, on TV talk shows. It was so bad that Rush Limbaugh had a comedy skit mocking him.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 505 Senior Member
    Now the DNC is gonna sue.

I think both campaign's were in bed with Russia up to their eyeballs. Russia double crossed everyone by leaking their own dirty fingers. Duh, big surprise. Meanwhile back on the ranch, Trump wins legitimately. Hold the phone. What Happened? The Hillary brigade suspects a triple cross. Who can burn who first. And now we all have to put up with this crap for the next 20 years.😜
    Now the DNC is gonna sue.

I think both campaign's were in bed with Russia up to their eyeballs. Russia double crossed everyone by leaking their own dirty fingers. Duh, big surprise. Meanwhile back on the ranch, Trump wins legitimately. Hold the phone. What Happened? The Hillary brigade suspects a triple cross. Who can burn who first. And now we all have to put up with this crap for the next 20 years.😜
    I have a slightly different take on this mess. I think there is an opportunity that has never existed before to clean up the Justice Department, and maybe a few others. Instead of just throwing up our hands and saying they are all crooks and nobody will ever have to pay for their dishonest behavior, let's see if there is someone up there who has the guts to clean it up.

The people who are latched on to this Justice Department corruption are not the Washington establishment. You don't see any Democrats pushing it, quite the contrary. You don't see Mitch McConnell, McCain, Lindsay Graham, or any of the top establishment types pushing for all of this stuff to come out. Why is that? I think that they are all scared ****less that if they keep shaking the tree, all kinds of crap will fall out, and some of it will stick to them.

As it is now, all the usual Democrat suspects are saying that the investigations into anything except Trump are witch hunts that will cause a Constitutional crisis. That's BS - we already have a Constitutional crisis, because the Justice Department is withholding evidence from Congress, who created the Justice Department and has oversight responsibility over it. Technically, that is the executive branch usurping the power of the legislative branch. The DOJ is consciously holding back tons of evidence, some of which they have already leaked to the press, and they are slow-walking all of the requests for documents by the oversight committees in both the the House and the Senate.

There appears to be enough evidence to put most of the previous, and some of the present Justice Department and FBI hierarchy before a grand jury to explain the evidence against them of violations of the law, and FBI rules. They clearly have been playing politics with the law, at the very least, I say charge ahead with it and let the chips fall where they may, because if we can't trust the Justice Department to apply the law legally, or the FBI to investigate honestly, we are not a free country.
    That would suite me and likely a whole lot more people too. 

Be bettet than sifting through declassified documents with blocks of blacked out text twenty years down the road.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,336 Senior Member
    bisley, I for one pretty much agree with you.  The corruption in the NCR runs deep and long on both sides of the aisle.  That is why the Democrats keep throwing more and more law suits and allegations toward him. Why members of the Republican party talk trash about him and the liberal media slams him for everything.  As much as he has been on the defense, its a wonder he accomplishes anything.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Hillary is like herpes. Just when you think she's gone, she shows back up like a raging breakout! :D
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

None of these partisan quizlings on the Sunday morning news shows are even eluding to a corrupt DOJ..😡
    There is plenty of evidence to convince the average citizen, but turning that evidence into 'proof' apparently requires that a federal prosecutor, with no political ax to grind, presents it to a random grand jury, before an untainted judge. With all the tentacles that run through both parties, those things are hard to come by, apparently. There are too many lawyers like Alan Dershowitz, who admits that the evidence is compelling, but denies that a crime has been committed. It seems that the laws that allow the government to throw a normal citizen under the jail do not apply to federal agents or politicians.

For example, General Flynn is guilty of lying about something that had nothing to do with the campaign, or Trump, and gets fines and a jail sentence, financial ruin, and a 30 year military career obliterated. But Andrew McCabe only loses part of his pension because he is 'being railroaded.' Never mind that he has been documented by an Obama appointed Inspector General for lying to the FBI and Congress on at least three separate occasions, and leaking classified information. This is just a tiny drop in a big bucket, compared to what can be turned up on the Hilary Clinton server investigation, or the use of a phony opposition research dossier as evidence to obtain FISA warrants and open the Mueller investigation.
    If we start hanging elites, there won't be anyone left to run the country except the janitorial staff.

And there's too few of them to form up a good conspiracy.
    Yeah, you can't hang 'em all. But if you hang the worst of them, some of the others will either resign or start behaving themselves. We used a lot of ex-Nazis to run Germany, after WWII, so maybe it would work here, too, with good enough supervision and oversight.
    The justice system in the U.S., be it county, state, or federal, has been crumbling at the foundations for a long, long time. If you go to court seeking justice and look around you see 'just us', the citizens with the deck stacked against us. And the moneyed and powerful parties buying their way out of most everything that would get us locked up for the better part of our lives. Laws for them that are quite different than the laws for us.

General Flynn is a good example of getting caught under the wheels of that 'Department Of In-Justice' system. He was persecuted and prosecuted for something totally unrelated to what he was being investigated for; he 'lied' in that he didn't remember something exactly as it happened and was hounded, bankrupted, and vilified for it.

Let's examine that double standard a bit. ALL LE can lie to you with impunity and suffer NO consequences for their lies. But if YOU innocently misspeak something due to the fog of memory, then you are faced with a ream of charges.
    From 'Oliver Twist": "If the law supposes that," said Mr. Bumble, squeezing his hat emphatically in both hands, "the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file