Prayers please...

timctimc Senior MemberPosts: 6,253 Senior Member
edited April 12 in Clubhouse #1
 My little buddy Gabby has been sick for several days now. She was diagnosed with hemoragic gastroenteritis. She has been pooping blood and had to be put on IV fluids. She is home now and eating a little bit still not out of the woods. This little bout of illness has racked up $900 in vet bills already but there is no amount of money we would not spend to get her well. She and her sister belonged to our daughter that passed away on 2011. She left them to us and we would never let her down by not taking care of them. Kind of worried about this little girl right now so a couple prayers would be appreciated!

timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
AKA: Former Founding Member

Comments

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 500 Member
    My best for you Tim.
    She looks game.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,548 Senior Member
    Prayers for the pup to get over that mess quick. Our dogs and cats get pretty important the longer we have them.
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,253 Senior Member
    My best for you Tim.
    She looks game.
    Thank you, she is a sweetheart with an attitude but she loves us so we owe it to her to make sure she is taken care of. When I get to heaven I definitely don’t want to explain to my daughter why I didn’t do everything possible for her!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,334 Senior Member
    Little dogs have the heart of a great dane, hope she does well
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    tennmike said:
    Prayers for the pup to get over that mess quick. Our dogs and cats get pretty important the longer we have them.
    Indeed they do.
    Diver43 said:
    Little dogs have the heart of a great dane, hope she does well
    She will definitely tell you what she likes and doesn’t like but it’s her sister that really rules the house.
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 282 Member
    You got it bud. Thoughts and prayers.
    You got it bud. Thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you!
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    Prayers.
    Prayers.
    Thank you!
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,582 Senior Member
    Aww, that little face! I will say prayers for all of you!
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
    edited April 12 #13
    SIGgal said:
    Aww, that little face! I will say prayers for all of you!
    Thank you, she is a pretty little girl, hard to think she is getting close to 9 years old. Every time I look at our fur babies I think about a sign at a church close to work that said “Dear lord, please help me to be just half as good as my dog thinks I am!”
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,127 Senior Member
    Nothing but best wishes here  tim for the little girls fast recovery.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,371 Senior Member
    Just Prayed for a healthy active dog.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 632 Senior Member
    Prayers on their way

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,380 Senior Member
    Prayers out for Gabby.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,124 Senior Member
    Prayers are on the way, 

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,640 Senior Member
     You've got it, Tim! 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Thanks guys!
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,095 Senior Member
    What a cutie!  😍 Prayers for a swift recovery.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Thanks Wambli, she is back in doggie hospital again tonight getting IV fluids to keep her hydrated and help detox her system. Keeping fingers crossed and prayers going.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,158 Senior Member
    Prayers from me, Wife, Eva and Sophie!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 3,972 Senior Member
    Sent.
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,637 Senior Member
    I love small dogs...I love all dogs! Prayers from SoCal for a speedy and full recovery!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
    Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. We feel bad because I’m sure she is wondering why the only people she trust in the world are putting her through all this but then again maybe she knows we are trying to get her back to health.
    She is back home tonight, vet thinks she has turned the corner and heading back to healthy. She ate a good helping of eggs and cottage cheese when we got her home, best I’ve seen her eat in 6 days.
    thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,334 Senior Member
    Great news
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,095 Senior Member
    timc said:
    She is back home tonight, vet thinks she has turned the corner and heading back to healthy. She ate a good helping of eggs and cottage cheese when we got her home, best I’ve seen her eat in 6 days.
    thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes!
    Outstanding!  Continued prayers for a quick recovery.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,548 Senior Member
    Glad your pup is on the mend....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,597 Senior Member
    Sorry I've missed this bud.

Glad it appears she's turned the corner

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file