2nd Amendment/MAGA Advertising and CCW

DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior MemberPosts: 2,923 Senior Member
So, I love the current administration and would love to tweak the libs in the local area with T-Shirts and hats, but the fact that I live in an area where a MAGA or Trump hat might actually cause an altercation, I think it would be best to keep that to myself. What say you guys and gals?

It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain

Comments

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,652 Senior Member
    I say you're too white to wear that in your area of the state. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 444 Member
    Anonymity had it's privileges.

Tweak em' at the poles.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,594 Senior Member
    What ??????????
    My new Signature
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,747 Senior Member
    I always found it useful that people proudly displayed those Obama stickers/hats/shirts because I knew I was dealing with an idiot ahead of time.

Show that pride!
    I always found it useful that people proudly displayed those Obama stickers/hats/shirts because I knew I was dealing with an idiot ahead of time.

Show that pride!
    Kinda like putting shirts on Jehovas Witnesses. 
    Zee
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,347 Senior Member

Show that pride!
    Here's your sign...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 4,954 Senior Member
    The Florida Panhandle is the complete opposite with all the bases and retired military in the area. Bill Clinton went to Pensacola to campaign for his wife and he was at a neighborhood rec center with about 40 people in attendance. President Trump went to the Bay center (twice) which seats 10,000 and there were a few thousand people in the parking lot that couldn't get in. When you see a Prius with a "Hillary" sticker on it, it's usually a tourist.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,655 Senior Member
    So, I love the current administration and would love to tweak the libs in the local area with T-Shirts and hats, but the fact that I live in an area where a MAGA or Trump hat might actually cause an altercation, I think it would be best to keep that to myself. What say you guys and gals?

Better to go incognito, I think. Who wants to defend a tee shirt against an army of snowflakes wearing Che t-shirts? The carnage might be fun, for awhile, but the numbers would wear you down eventually, and then you would be bored again.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,350 Senior Member
    Agitating people that are on the edge of unhinged is not something I would do daily, maybe just a couple time per week:)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,913 Senior Member

Go ahead and poke the hornet's nest- - - - -just have a flamethrower ready for the response!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 271 Member
    Just be armed.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 2,923 Senior Member
    Guy in new york just got stabbed for wearing a Trump hat. 

It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
    That's why I prefer to be the guy no one notices in the crowd. Not some douche advertising political parties, open carrying, etc.  Just Average Joe Public minding his own business. 
    Zee
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 2,923 Senior Member
    I don't even wear my favorite "red" jacket cos it is so damned bright. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file