New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman quits amid assault reports

shushshush Senior MemberPosts: 6,188 Senior Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44035718

• 26 minutes ago

"In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity," the statement says. "I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in non-consensual sex, which is a line I would not cross."

Oh My!

Michelle Manning Barish : After four weeks of being involved with Mr Schneiderman, she says that, as they were preparing for bed and still fully clothed, he "all of a sudden, just slapped me, open-handed and with great force, across the face" and then pushed her down and began to choke her. She says: "This was under no circumstances a sex game gone wrong... I did not consent to physical assault." She says he later said: "You know, hitting an officer of the law is a felony."

anya Selvaratnam: Says Mr Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and phone-tapped and said he would kill her if she broke up with him, all of which he denies. The Sri Lanka-born author and actor says Mr Schneiderman called her "brown slave", adding: "Sometimes, he'd tell me to call him Master, and he'd slap me until I did."

The games you play will find you out.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,393 Senior Member
    That DB Cuomo claims he's an illegal alien, so I wish they'd lock his sorry ass up as well.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    Democrats seem to be fixated on sex and violence, probably on account of their heredity and vast experience in both.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file