Good ole days before the world went crazy.

2»

Replies

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,444 Senior Member
    It was suggestive of how she cooked .........just guessing here .
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,670 Senior Member
    SIGgal, you comin' to da shoot?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,660 Senior Member
    I have a wedding in Hendersonville Zorba, so I am planning on coming to the shoot. I just have to see where the shoot is, and get directions from my Aunts house in Hendersonville which is by Nashville. Wedding is Friday night and I am free after that. I will be with my Dad and maybe mom, but wont have any guns with us. 
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
    SIGgal said:
    I have a wedding in Hendersonville Zorba, so I am planning on coming to the shoot. I just have to see where the shoot is, and get directions from my Aunts house in Hendersonville which is by Nashville. Wedding is Friday night and I am free after that. I will be with my Dad and maybe mom, but wont have any guns with us. 

I'll bring my ez-bake oven though, but hiding it from Ron lol. 
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,670 Senior Member
    Cool beans! There's lotsa guns you can shoot - heck, I'll even letcha shoot a REAL pistol, my CZ!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    zorba said:
    Cool beans! There's lotsa guns you can shoot - heck, I'll even letcha shoot a REAL pistol, my CZ!

Sounds great Zorba! We need to coordinate outfits though lol
    SIGgal said:
    SIGgal said:

There is a price to pay for stuffing gum in the barrel of your brothers BB gun.
    Old Ron said:
    SIGgal said:
    SIGgal said:

There is a price to pay for stuffing gum in the barrel of your brothers BB gun.

Oh, well then I don't blame you lol. I got decapitated Barbie dolls, never poop.
    It never seemed to shoot right after that ........so I sold it ti my little brother for 3 dollars.
    He said it was broke & I pointed to our sister & said ask her. After he tried shooting fly's off the outside of the screen window dad made the gun disappear.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 656 Senior Member
    SIGgal said:
    SIGgal said:
    SWhat? Nobody else had an ez-bake oven? 
    I stole my sisters.🎂

Lol, I am sure she never found it too :)

I tried to cook Mr Potatoe Head and she stole it back.🍟
    McDonalds would have been much easier lol
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,812 Senior Member
    SIGgal said:
     I just have to see where the shoot is, and get directions from my Aunts house in Hendersonville which is by Nashville. Wedding is Friday night and I am free after that. I will be with my Dad and maybe mom, but wont have any guns with us. 
    We'll  be staying at the hotel off i-65 @ exit 14.

It's EASIER, IMO, to get to Jerry and Mary's from "The big chicken" off exit 6
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,403 Senior Member
    SIGgal said:
    What? Nobody else had an ez-bake oven? 
    My sisters did!  Best toy I never owned!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    The Barbie dolls was another story.
    One giant Communist Barbie tried to invade my army fort in the back yard. I called up the flame thrower  & toasted her giant plastic butttt.
    Thinking back like this .....I really was a strange kid......I am surprised my parents even fed me ! lol

• 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 568 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:

I remember a Davy Crockett 'Musket' that propelled round cork bullets using caps

My brothers and I had those!
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 568 Senior Member
    My friends and all had ARMY uniforms and metal/wood toy Garands, M1 Carbines and '03s.  We used to spend HOURS at the local neighborhood park playing war.  Some of my fondest memories...

I cannot count how many wars I fought in while still in elementary school.  Sadly I cannot let my son out the front door with so much as an airsoft gun now......good thing I have a back yard.  xd emoticon  My wife and I hope to buy some acreage somewhere in another 5 years or so.  It will be too late for my kids, but it should serve as a battleground for any future grandchildren.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,162 Senior Member
    My friends and all had ARMY uniforms and metal/wood toy Garands, M1 Carbines and '03s.  We used to spend HOURS at the local neighborhood park playing war.  Some of my fondest memories...
    .................  It will be too late for my kids, but it should serve as a battleground for any future grandchildren.
    That is very good scheming I mean planning, good thinking that man.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file