Just when you think you've heard the dumbest thing ever.......

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 8,496 Senior Member
A new Champion emerges........

‘Sexuality Expert’ Says Babies Should ‘Give Consent’ to Diaper Changes

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/10/watch-sex-consent-expert-tells-abc-news-babies-give-consent-nappy-changes/
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,162 Senior Member

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,691 Senior Member
    What a load of sheet........................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,584 Senior Member
    But it says 35 pounds on the package, it ain't near full yet!!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,227 Senior Member
    And if you don’t change a baby’s diaper it’s borderline child neglect ... damned if you do damned if you don’t. This PC world is bat guano crazy and still climbing.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,124 Senior Member
    And why not?

Babies should also be eligible for the draft and be given the right to vote.

;)
    "Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of the facts and evidence" — John Adams
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,670 Senior Member
    The inmates are running the asylum.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    When they are old enough to determine mommy and daddy, a prudent father asks if they would rather have mommy change the diaper.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,444 Senior Member
    The color of that experts hair kind of says it all.
    And someone taught her this load of crapola ?

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,682 Senior Member
    Well, if you buy into their reasoning, (I don't) it sort of makes sense.  In their mind, you're getting the baby used to being asked for consent. The funny part is that, following their logic, you're also going ahead and changing the diaper without consent, as babies (of course) cannot give or withhold consent anymore than they can dance or play the violin... soooo, you're also teaching the baby (again, following their "logic") that their consent or lack thereof is meaningless.  

So, there's  that...🤔
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,209 Senior Member
    When they are old enough to determine mommy and daddy, a prudent father asks if they would rather have mommy change the diaper.
    Don’t forget, they need to declare their gender as well
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    I didnt care what they declared, as long as they picked Mommy
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,773 Senior Member
    Get a momma dog and let the kid go bare
    I have a need for speed
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,496 Senior Member
    Why does anyone have to change them? Just hose off a couple times a day.......

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file