Gaza Fight - Israeli Snipers?

Replies

• BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,019 Senior Member
    That reminds me I need to reload some .223
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,719 Senior Member
    You don't wanna get shot with rubber or real bullets, tear gassed or hurt stay away from the fence.

Israel has every right to claim Jerusalem as its capital just like every other country in the world can name theirs and we to put our embassy there.

Trump was just the one with the balls to move our embassy there even though other presidents have said they would.....like Bush and Obammy. They got talked outta it for "Stability in the region" or whatever hoping they wouldn't rock the boat. That boat has been in turbulent waters forever.........

What stability? I think the Europeans and other countries just want to try and appease the Islamofacist hoping they won't be the brunt of their anger..........lot of good that had got them thus far.  

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    Of course, the Palestinian leaders/zealots whipped their people into a religious maniacal frenzy on purpose knowing there would be conflict and causalities on purpose...........makes good press for them and their 'Cause' and they want world opinion on their side like they are innocents being mistreated.  
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,927 Senior Member
    If the Palestinians wanted peace with Israel tomorrow, then they could have peace tomorrow. They only want to kill all the Israelis, and have no way to do it, so they burn tires, try to jump the fence, and generally act madder than midgets with  yo-yos. Aid money is spent instead on armaments, and sugar is converted into rocket fuel and explosives. They're poor because they continue to make bad choices; have since the late 1940s. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

They also (HAMAS) have been flying kites when the wind is right outfitted with fire bombs to fall on Israel hoping to burn them out.

Like one fart smeller on TV once said 'If the Islamics would just stop killing, the killing would stop in that part of the world'.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,397 Senior Member
    Trump should remove whatever financial aid we give those sand-monkies.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
    Trump should remove whatever financial aid we give those sand-monkies.
      Hey, good description.  Awesome animated emoticon

Steamroller crush animated emoticon  They keep pushing Israel and they are gonna get flattened.....................

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,487 Senior Member
    Not to minimize, but, I can only see a little blood on one of the Palestinians in all of the photos that were "severely injured", no blood on the folks carrying them or caring for them, I think that is odd.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 1,944 Senior Member
    I noticed that also, would expect someone shot would bleed.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,980 Senior Member
    edited May 15 #11

Send those trigger pullers plenty of ammo- - - - -better them than us!  Why use snipers anyway?  That looks like an ideal place for a few quad 50's!

Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,786 Senior Member
    Moving the embassy to Jerusalem is an example of the proper way to negotiate with an enemy that you know you can defeat. Basically, you just start doing what you would never back down from, anyway, in any negotiation, despite their resistance. Eventually, the enemy will realize that they are losing out on all of the demands that they wanted to make, and they will either come to the table with a new paradigm to begin from, or they will escalate their ineffectual attacks, which they always do, anyway. When they stop resisting, you can throw them a carrot. When they escalate their attacks, you use the stick.

But, what you do not do is let propaganda news influence you. Israel can do this to much better effect, now, with the level of support we are now giving them, and because we are confronting Iran, who bankrolls the Palestinians through Hamas and Hisbollah (thanks, Obama, for the pallets of cash). Israel is getting along with the Arabs in the region, for now, because of a common interest against Iran, so they are less likely to fund the Palestinians.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,050 Senior Member
    Every time I see Palestinians protesting on the news I think of Democrats as non of them appears to have any jobs or occupations and all they do all day is protest, harass Jews, and throw rocks. What do they do for a living? How do they buy food? 
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,927 Senior Member
    I've been getting a giggle fit every time a British reporter starts talking about the ?alestinian group Hamas. The way they pronounce Hamas is hilarious! :D
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

HAMas ha............has the word ham in it...........in Kuwait they won't call a hamburger a hamburger...........it is a beef burger at the golden arches joint I went to down the road from Camp Doha (now closed) some years ago.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,190 Senior Member
    Every time I see Palestinians protesting on the news I think of Democrats as non of them appears to have any jobs or occupations and all they do all day is protest, harass Jews, and throw rocks. What do they do for a living? How do they buy food? 

Palestinian Authority Martyrs Fund.

"......monthly cash stipend to the families of Palestinians killed, injured or imprisoned for involvement in attacking, assisting in attacking, or planning to attack Israel,"

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Gaza is not a good place for  Western journalists, especially during periods of high tension.

Palestinian camera crews and journalists are recruited to feed, information and footage from the Palestinian side.

Old but worth a look-see.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 683 Senior Member
    Benjamin Netanyahu tare down this wall?👀
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,854 Senior Member
    edited May 15 #19
    A good question, and a big part of the problem. Israel basically treats the Palestinian territories as a giant open air prison, they blockade the import of pretty much everything in and out of there so it makes it virtually impossible to develop any sort of sustainable economy. Most Palestinians can't get a passport because they aren't actually citizens of any recognized nation including Israel. What industries did exist like fishing have largely been eliminated or severely restricted because of blockades or the land useful for valuable economic activity was confiscated and used to build settlements.

So typical questions that follow from conservatives: Why don't they just leave?
    They can't! See notes above about not having passports and not being able to cross borders.  As we're seeing right now, even getting close to the border can result in getting shot by a sniper.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/gaza-borders_n_5630811.html

Why don't they all have jobs, look how prosperous the Israelis are, why are they so poor? Again they live in an occupied police state without citizenship with limited ability to import raw materials or export goods produced. They also have to deal with Israel stepping in and taking any land that is actually useful/productive and building settlements. Add in the inability form a functional government with any power, collect taxes, build infrastructure, etc. and you have a recipe for poverty, anger, and frustration. If say the federal government stepped in and imposed the sorts of actions against say the state of Alabama as Israel has against the occupied territories you'd get a lot more than just throwing rocks and burning tires. When you give people basically no choices they're going to find any possible way to lash out.

Some more reading about what it's like to be a Palestinian, as if anyone actually cares to see them as anything other than a bunch of Muslim terrorists.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/things-palestinians-cant-do_us_586554d4e4b0eb58648895bc

"Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
    Poor Palestinians........I guess Israel bombed their 'Baby Milk' factories too...........................................
    edited May 15 #21
    "Israel basically treats the Palestinian territories as a giant open air prison,"

Accept for the open/closed border with that fellow arab nation Egypt, that is.

http://https//www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/21/thousands-of-gazans-rush-to-border-as-egypt-opens-crossing
      21 Feb 2018
    "Thousands of Gazans rush to border as Egypt opens crossing for four days for humanitarian cases"

No need to mention that though, eh.

"So typical questions that follow from conservatives: Why don't they just leave?
    They can't! See notes above about not having passports and not being able to cross borders.  As we're seeing right now, even getting close to the border can result in getting shot by a sniper."

So it is just all to do with passport control then?

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar - We Will Tear Out Their Hearts - April 6, 2018

You do spin a good tale............... fabricate............. yes that is a very polite word for it.

This might be of some help to get you close to the truth.

Well close enough for government work, say what.

That's history, that is.

edited May 15 #23

And the best part?

They are being put in their place by some young Ladies.

Go Girls.

It is not just a matter of the kids on duty defending the border. The town of Sderot and the agricultural communities of Nir Am, Mefalsim, Kfar Aza, Saad, Nahal Oz, Beeri, Reim, Kissufim, Nirim, Nir Yitzhak, Holit and Kerem Shalom are all only hundreds of metres from the border fence with Gaza. Pally SOPS are to infiltrate civilian communities, slaughter whoever comes to hand and take hostages so the issue of keeping them away is of paramount importance.

Just a quote from someone who knows.

• Squawk BoxSquawk Box New Member Posts: 48 Member

Good Lord, Ivanka Trump a beautiful woman. Dedicate that embassy doll face!

On the other hand, there is this, don't they ever get tired of being on the wrong side?
    Squawk Box said:
    On the other hand, there is this, don't they ever get tired of being on the wrong side?

Of their own government?

You know, the ones getting them killed, for the cause.(again)

The questions that come to my mind are;
    1) How has continuing support for Hamas worked out for you?

And for Israel.
    2) How do you like living in a militarized society where personal freedom is sacraficed for national security?

Until the younger people wake up and realize the old lions sleep with their teeth in a glass and old scores never get settled, just replaced with new ones.........
    Well that is a good explanation (video/drawings/commentary)..............puts onus right on the Palestinians, where it should be and is. The Rascals don't want any kind of peace with the Jews.

edited May 15 #28

And for Israel.
    2) How do you like living in a militarized society where personal freedom is sacraficed for national security?

With Daesh (ISIS), that is every western democracy.

edited May 15 #29

alphasigmookie   

......a bunch of Muslim terrorists. 

The only true statement you made.

shush said:

And for Israel.

With Daesh (ISIS), that is every western democracy.

There's no compulsory military service or armed military public presence here. Nor is there supposed to be.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file