Remember Bill Whittle speaking to Congress?

bisleybisley Senior MemberPosts: 9,889 Senior Member
I think it's time to listen again to Bill Whittle calling out the entire Congress on the 2nd Amendment.

Notice which Senators are smirking.

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,016 Senior Member
    If we made buzzard bait out of those traitors, would anybody really miss them?  There are still enough tall trees and short ropes to solve the problem, and enough scavengers to clean up the mess.
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,260 Senior Member
    bisley said:
    Notice which Senators are smirking.
    It is marvelous they way they allow him to address the House, though eh?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,645 Senior Member
    Good video. The smirkers are just who I expected!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,099 Senior Member
    edited May 21 #5
    Yep, the 2A is there for a reason.  In a nutshell in case the Gooberment gets too big fer its britches going tyrannical and starts oppressing the people and for citizens to defend themselves.

How hard is that to comprehend?

It has happened over and over again in other countries where citizens were disarmed and then butchered. I guess they just got in the way of the ruling party and their ambitions.

By the numbers even with all the horrific killings, guns are only responsible for a small number of deaths in the US of A.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,247 Senior Member
    Bill pretty much told them what was what in the video.
    As to the smirkers in the audience, the Liberty Tree could use some fertilizer, IMHO.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,255 Senior Member
    Interesting, to bad it didn't happen.
    I'd like to have a POTUS who gave a speech like that...fer sure.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    edited May 22 #9
    Whose speech was that the DEMS were not happy with from their facial expressions? Whittle just superimposed himself and then it showed the audiences reactions.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,889 Senior Member
    Too bad. Wishful thinking on my part, I reckon. I'm usually more suspicious of good news.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file