REVEALED: Obama WH Emails Plotting Strategy Two Days After Sandy Hook

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,097 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,053 Senior Member
    And this comes as a surprise to anyone???
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,558 Senior Member
    Some crazy crap posted in the comments section.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,652 Senior Member
    Absolutely expected.  BUT, the use of tragedy to force votes/laws based on total emotional reaction is unfortunately used by both sides.  Let's not forget that as a country we willingly gave up a whole truckload of liberty right after 9-11.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,888 Senior Member
    Not surprised. But, I'm waiting for the 'smoking gun' to come, when they can prove Obama et al colluded with Brenner, Clapper, Lynch, and Comey to influence the election and/or frame Trump, with imbedded spies in his campaign. It's been nothing more than a conspiracy theory for a year, but the evidence is coming rapidly, now, that puts 'teeth' into it. It would have come out long before now, had we have had an AG with any balls. I suspect we will eventually come to know how Sessions was blackmailed into sitting on his hands.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,427 Senior Member
    bisley said:
    Not surprised. But, I'm waiting for the 'smoking gun' to come, when they can prove Obama et al colluded with Brenner, Clapper, Lynch, and Comey to influence the election and/or frame Trump, with imbedded spies in his campaign. It's been nothing more than a conspiracy theory for a year, but the evidence is coming rapidly, now, that puts 'teeth' into it. It would have come out long before now, had we have had an AG with any balls. I suspect we will eventually come to know how Sessions was blackmailed into sitting on his hands.
    I'm wondering why Trump didn't fire him 6 months ago. Sessions has been totally useless so far.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,888 Senior Member
    Well, they are all politicians, and they all have something in their pasts that they don't want anybody to know about. Whichever ones that can tiptoe through the 'minefields' best will come out on top...for a while, I reckon.
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,642 Senior Member
    Absolutely expected.  BUT, the use of tragedy to force votes/laws based on total emotional reaction is unfortunately used by both sides.  Let's not forget that as a country we willingly gave up a whole truckload of liberty right after 9-11.
    Getting those rights back is going to be the tough part.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,928 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    No surprise to me, it's right in the Libtard Leftist Commie play book.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,314 Senior Member
    snake284 said:
    knitepoet said:

snake284 said:
    knitepoet said:

The agenda is far more important than mere human lives of the "commoners".
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,585 Senior Member
    Shouldn't there be an independent counsel to investigate this?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file