Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett: ‘Muslim Brotherhood & Planet of the Apes Had a Child’

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,150 Senior Member

Ha, if a REP politician had said that..........................still funny don't care who you are..............I love it when lefties eat their own. 

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 948 Senior Member
    Will you become a new viewer of her rebooted tv show?
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,150 Senior Member
    I saw all I wanted on the news over and over again...........................who knows, I may run outta Gunsmoke and M*A*S*H syndicated reruns.

Hey the HO-Tel we stayed in fer the SE Shoot had Perry Mason on the menu...............now I wish my cable had them here.................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    I think Roseanne is just gettin old and whatever............and says what she wants.
    Me niether.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,267 Senior Member
    Hey, BC, the El Rey channel has Stargate Atlantis marathon going today, and a new Sci Fi series starting at 8:00 tonight. Might want to give them a look. :)
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

edited May 29 #7
    ABC just dropped Roseanne's show...............she quit Twitter and has been apologizing to no avail..................................

Well, Jarrett is sympathetic to the Jabber Jabbers and why Obammy had her around.

I guess the racist part was Roseanne's reference to the Planet Of The Apes.........................or just maybe because she thought Jarret looks/thinks like one..............and no racial slur intended, but sure was taken that way by many.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,192 Senior Member
    this is another  "Get Off My Side" moments.

To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,267 Senior Member
    Roseanne said what she was thinking, without thinking of the consequences. The Left can say that about anyone on the Right and get away with it, and do it daily with no consequences. But the ones on the Right are immediately ostracized and dragged through the court of Left Wing public excoriation and banned from the public sphere. The MSM makes sure that happens, too.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,905 Senior Member
    edited May 29 #11
    And her show was supposedly canceled. Not that I agree with that at all, but it's unfortunately the world we live in.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
    edited May 29 #12
    Yep, she is gonna be done on TV fer a while........stick a fork in her.

Now some idiots are trying to align what she said with Trump who had nothing to do with her big mouth and overactive b.u.g.g.e.r-hooks on Twitter.
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,071 Senior Member
    So she just made a bunch of people unemployed trying to be funny.  Not the smartest thing even for a dumb person like her.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
    Im not detecting a current of disappointment here.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,983 Senior Member
    edited May 29 #15
    TWITter...

And now we get to watch ABC "Virtue Signal". I don't really know which is worse...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,517 Senior Member
    With all the trouble so many important or famous people have gotten into on social media, how FREAKING STUPID do you have to be to get in trouble on Twitter? Pretty freaking stupid, that's for sure. Just say "NO" to social media. Live happily ever after. 
    horselips said:
    With all the trouble so many important or famous people have gotten into on social media, how FREAKING STUPID do you have to be to get in trouble on Twitter? Pretty freaking stupid, that's for sure. Just say "NO" to social media. Live happily ever after. 
    Is this for Roseanne or Donald???🐒
    horselips said:
    THANK YOU!!!

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,910 Senior Member
    This is social media.
    If you insist - Its just a "bulletin board" to me.

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 1,975 Senior Member
    Wasn't planning on watching her show so don't think I will miss it.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,901 Senior Member
    She has always been a shock-jock, more absurd than funny. In her previous incarnation, she found a lot of lukewarm fans that supported her for her willingness to be un-civil to 'nice' people. She just targeted a different audience this time, the one that contains all the professional victims. It was always just a matter of time, and she was just too stupid to keep collecting a big paycheck for doing not very much.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,437 Senior Member
    I didn't watch her show, but then again I never watch the liberal media programming. I'm just disappointed that the only pro-Trump voice on a lib network was dumb enough to enrage the main audience of such programming.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,319 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    ABC just dropped Roseanne's show...............she quit Twitter and has been apologizing to no avail..................................

What a terrible loss! LOL
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,319 Senior Member
    horselips said:
    Is this for Roseanne or Donald???🐒

My first thought was also, could The Donald learn something from this? My second thought was, never mind...
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,764 Senior Member
    Did ABC really expect the woman who ran for President with Cindy Sheehan as a running mate NOT to do some something incredibly stupid? She's as crazy as an outhouse rat!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Well, many progressives are atheist and believe we came from apes anyhow...............what are they complaining about? 
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,901 Senior Member
    Meanwhile, commie comedians everywhere go unpunished, because they are contributing to the leftist narrative.
    Yep, they call conservative women the C word and that seems to be OK.
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,664 Senior Member
    All the nonsense about being PC is just another way to divide people into groups.
    Free speech is no longer free. Opinions are met with attacks instead of discussion.
    I am not PC but I do watch where & when I cut loose & go all crude. I refuse to be turned into a snowflake & be upset about things people say. Shocking people can be fun but you need to know when enough is enough. I have found over the years that some people really do not understand polite terms. Switch to crude & your point get across.
    Strange world out there.

• alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,905 Senior Member
    edited June 1 #31
    Big Chief said:
    Yep, they call conservative women the C word and that seems to be OK.
    Vulger language has pretty much always been acceptable to some degree or another no matter who it's directed at. However, racism, misogyny, homophobia, trans-phobia, etc. are very much off limits in mainstream culture these days. If Rosanne had called Jarret any four letter word in the book she'd still have a job. Not saying that I completely agree with it, but that's the world we live in. There is a fairly large vocal minority on both sides seems constantly on edge just waiting to be outraged about something or another. It's fairly exhausting.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file