Some Knife & Gun Combo Fun............

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,099 Senior Member
    Guess not, that idy has been around fer a while. I saw a NAA mini revolver with one attached in a TX LGS...............as a joke, but they may have something that works on them too?

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 913 Senior Member
    Pistol bayonets predate metallic cartridges be many years.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,917 Senior Member
    I suppose so; but, we had a thread on this subject some time ago on a different
    version of this forum and many posters got indignant over this knife  :s  
    I have a need for speed
    NN said:
    Those same guys will be throwing their piece at the bad guy when the mags are dry. You'll still have yours.🐒
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,170 Senior Member

Matching finishes
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    They do match, but I'll bet they both will work.

That a .25 ACP or a .22 or even a .32?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    NN said:

NN said:
    Well, tell'm to go hug a root. It may not be every-ones ideal of a practical way to use a gun and a knife, but if it works fer you go fer it.

If you are outta ammo/mags, someone is about on top of you or whatever and your life depends on what you do next use anything and everything available.

Heck, many say bayonets on short rifles/carbines aren't "Practical" like on M-16s/M4s or M-1 carbines or AK-47s..............better than nothing and are still used/available.

I personally wouldn't put a knife on a handgun, but what do I know...I please myself with my choices and if it ever comes down to it, it will be just that, me to live or maybe not with the choices I made. If I did, no skin off the naysayers, but hopefully the perpetrators. 

It's a .25ACP.  The Imaginatively named CZ Cal 6.35... yes, that is actually it's model designation.  this one was made in 1950, and has what appears to be a social security number electro-penciled on the slide.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Couple Hoss pistols, caliber 68???
    A Tower 1857 and an Enfield 1858 and a Kershaw 10" Camp knife I bought from Woot on a heck of a sale maybe 10 years ago.........never had no use fer it, but sounded like a good idy at the time. Pistols look better than the pics show them.

The Kershaw also has a sheath.
    edited June 5 #42
    No 5 years ago or so I bought the Kershaw 10"........my memory. Fer a spell Woot had knives galore on sale .............may still have, I dunno.

Maybe I should buy a pineapple and whack it in half with it, then I'd have a use fer it.

They run around $40 some odd bucks these days. Don't think I paid near that much, thinking about $25-30...................

edited June 6 #43
    Big Chief said:
    Couple Hoss pistols, caliber 68???
    A Tower 1857 and an Enfield 1858 and a Kershaw 10" Camp knife I bought from Woot on a heck of a sale maybe 10 years ago.........never had no use fer it, but sounded like a good idy at the time. Pistols look better than the pics show them.

I got one that looks like that knife in the Philippines in 1968.
    They were supposed to make them out of a leaf spring from a car, probably a jeepney.  
    I have a need for speed
    Big Chief said:
    No 5 years ago or so I bought the Kershaw 10"........my memory. Fer a spell Woot had knives galore on sale .............may still have, I dunno.

Maybe I should buy a pineapple and whack it in half with it, then I'd have a use fer it.

They run around $40 some odd bucks these days. Don't think I paid near that much, thinking about $25-30...................

Coconut👀
    Big Chief said:

Coconut👀
    Maybe if it could 'Cut it'
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Don’t let the thread die!!

-Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,760 Senior Member
    Can't believe no one has posted the Elgin Cutlass Pistol
    https://goo.gl/images/kFdik9
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    edited June 10 #49
    One on my Damascus cutters with my Sharps cartridge collection
    1885 High Wall in .38-55, 1875 Schofield in .45 Colt and my old Navy Arms Bowie

edited June 10 #51
    Dad's sword  from WW II and my sword plus an Iver Johnson
    .32 S&W long------I think the  swords are more lethal:

I have a need for speed
    Where are the swords?
    I cannot make corrections to the above post 

I have a need for speed
    Dad's sword  from WW II and my sword plus an Iver Johnson
    .32 S&W long------I think the  swords are more lethal:

I have a need for speed
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,653 Senior Member
    Colt Anaconda and an old Hubertus German hunting knife that takes on one of the most wicked edges of anything I own.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    My Remington SA and my custom made scalping knife...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Ivory and cocobolo bird/trout knife, confiscated by either daughter or son.  Can’t remember...
    I hope if you ever get a job as a Head Hunter with a major corporation...........you don't take it literally!
    Ruger NMBH Convertible 45
    Russel Green River

Ruger NMBH Convertible 45
    Russel Green River

I really need one of those...

Big Chief said:
    I hope if you ever get a job as a Head Hunter with a major corporation...........you don't take it literally!
    Decapitations and head shrinking require different tools... 😎

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file