This is the New World Order

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,194 Senior Member

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,247 Senior Member
    Only thing a man can give birth to is a poop stick. Sayin'.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,517 Senior Member
    Give these ridiculous designers a break. I mean, haven't they tried just about everything else? 
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,427 Senior Member
    You haven't lived until you see a fashion parade of men doing the model runway strut with clothes that look like metrosexual horsecrap.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 913 Senior Member
    Are the swole belly bubbas at Oktoberfest pregnant?
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,947 Senior Member
    You haven't lived until you see a fashion parade of men doing the model runway strut with clothes that look like metrosexual horsecrap.
    Some of said clothes look pretty cool - others, not so much.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,543 Senior Member
    A sick world we live in.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,314 Senior Member
    104RFAST said:

Yep. Not my world.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,427 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Some of said clothes look pretty cool - others, not so much.
    I can appreciate something stylish, but what I'm talking about were what looked like women's clothes cut to fit skinny men. Ridiculous looking at best
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file