I wish....

2»

Replies

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 1,975 Senior Member
    Drag and drop
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,599 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    Dude..... 
    yep. He’s a male belly dancer. Weird as hell, but a good guy. 
    Have to agree
    I sure have become open minded and accepting in my old age
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 648 Senior Member
    I have seen great improvement since the early days of the new platform.  I think a major reason is that for accessing this forum I now use Google Chrome rather than Microsoft Internet Explorer.  My main complaint now is that Chrome is constantly trying to hijack my browsing session and send me to pages I have no interest in.  On my computer this is merely irritating.  On my phone it is impossible to deal with.  When I disappear from the forum for a few days at a time it is usually because I am traveling and won't use my phone to access the forum.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,983 Senior Member
    edited June 13 #35
    Firefox. Chrome is most likely spyware and certainly "splatters" crap all over your hard drive. Firefox isn't perfect - in fact it has gotten worse over the last several years because they're in a de-contenting race with Chrome to the bottom - but IMO, is still the best of the major browsers.

I was always and forever cleaning up after Chrome on user's systems...

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,267 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    Firefox. Chrome is most likely spyware and certainly "splatters" crap all over your hard drive. Firefox isn't perfect - in fact it has gotten worse over the last several years because they're in a de-contenting race with Chrome to the bottom - but IMO, is still the best of the major browsers.

I was always and forever cleaning up after Chrome on user's systems...

I've been using Firefox for a LONG time. It isn't the browser that's messin' up the photo upload. It's the receiving end that is the problem. On the OTHER gun forums I'm a member on, photo upload IS NOT A PROBLEM; just here. On the others I can drag and drop, I can load from Imgur, or do the similar 'select a photo on the computer' and load it with NO PROBLEMS. Kinda narrows down the source of the problem.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Test UserTest User New Member Posts: 31 Member
    I wish....

zorba said:

Drag n drop works fine for me!

...I hadn't seen that.
    Ok, just downloaded and installed Firefox, let's see how it works.....
    Test pic.....

So far, so good.  thumbs up hand gesture smiley
    tennmike said:
    I've been using Firefox for a LONG time. It isn't the browser that's messin' up the photo upload. It's the receiving end that is the problem.
    Try resetting Firefox - that may, or may not, help...

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    Test pic.....

I like how the wood really stands out!

Yep, I was wanting one of those but wasn't a fan of the black plastic furniture they all had.  When I ran across this one I couldn't resist.  I did what any sane man would do.....I ordered it and then told my wife.  scared smiley
    Yep, I was wanting one of those but wasn't a fan of the black plastic furniture they all had.  When I ran across this one I couldn't resist.  I did what any sane man would do.....I ordered it and then told my wife.  scared smiley
    Good looking wood furniture, and I REALLY like that muzzle brake!

If I ever make it to the SE Shoot we may have to clear the firing line when I bring this thing out.  That muzzle brake will pretty near knock the hat off anybody standing nearby when it goes off.  You don't just hear it fire, if you are anywhere nearby you feel the concussion.....it is by far my favorite gun to shoot.

Top to bottom, .223, .308 Win., .22 Hornet.
    FINALLY got photos to load, sorta kinda.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,599 Senior Member
    ^^^Looks like a whole lot of fun shooten right there^^^
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 948 Senior Member
    tennmike said:

That's a great design.👍
    The .223 and .308 are LOUD  with double hearing protection, especially the .308. Makes you wish for arms about a yard longer.

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,368 Senior Member
    Since the 22 hornet doesn’t have a scope mounted, that means it’s unused and unloved, and needs a deserving home. 
    I’ll send you my address. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    Since the 22 hornet doesn’t have a scope mounted, that means it’s unused and unloved, and needs a deserving home. 
    I’ll send you my address. 
    That picture was taken in 2007. Too bad; so sad. It's wearing a nice 2-8x-32mm Weaver pistol scope, and so is the .223. :)

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,192 Senior Member
    tennmike said:

Hate you.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 1,975 Senior Member
    Nice!
    Hate you.
    I bought all three within a 6 week period. I was working around 72 hours a week at the time, and the overtime pay was piling up so I had a friend that owned a gun shop order one every two weeks for me. I was paid every two weeks so I bought one each payday. They're fun to shoot, but the .308 is a bit frisky in the recoil department.

tennmike said:
    Hate you.
    I bought all three within a 6 week period. I was working around 72 hours a week at the time, and the overtime pay was piling up so I had a friend that owned a gun shop order one every two weeks for me. I was paid every two weeks so I bought one each payday. They're fun to shoot, but the .308 is a bit frisky in the recoil department.
    You're NOT helping your case right now... :)

zorba said:
    You're NOT helping your case right now... :)
    I just 'struck while the iron was hot'. Those three are just a few of the guns that came into my possession that year thanks to a LOT of time and a half money.

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file