Please, NO COMMENTS!

cpjcpj Senior MemberPosts: 36,647 Senior Member
Just enjoy the picture. Honest to goodness, no photoshopping was done to the below image. I have passed it a hundred times and never noticed it till today. I HAD to take a picture.

photobucket-26496-1336361113938.jpg
"I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
Zee

Comments

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,747 Senior Member
    In my area is a Big Beaver Road. It is exit number 69 on I-75.
    1_bigbeaver.jpg
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,589 Senior Member
    In Chino, CA, there is the Pho Kim Long Vietnamese Nightclub. Ponder that, if you will. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,450 Senior Member
    But what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Virginia BoyVirginia Boy Member Posts: 213 Member
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    But what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

An African Swallow, or A European Swallow ?
    Rights and freedoms, won with patriot's blood,
    shall not be taken away, by ink from a tyrant's pen.
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    In Chino, CA, there is the Pho Kim Long Vietnamese Nightclub. Ponder that, if you will. . .

Me love you long time.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,678 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »

Say it fast! LOL!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Then there's the Gizz factor.....
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,038 Senior Member
    There is a village in Germany called Jockenhof, maybe more than one.....not much to do around there, I reckon. :tooth:

http://en.zweitaelerland.de/Places-of-interest-attractions-events/10-Highlights/Historical-oil-mill-and-Jockenhof-village-museum
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,373 Senior Member
    Rongway.jpg

This place is in Grand Prairie Texas, just outside of Dallas...
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,598 Senior Member
    And in Kentucky....

big-bone-lick-state-park.jpg
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • Hugh DamrightHugh Damright Member Posts: 169 Member
    Reminds me of being in the doctors office last week after a cystoscopy (where they stick a camera up into your bladder) when I started LOL ... it suddenly occurred to me that the doctor's name was Doctor ****.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,289 Senior Member
    Hmmm: STOP....SWALLOW....COX

Maybe it's a warning of some kind.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
    BigDanS wrote: »
    And in Kentucky....

Isn't there a "French Lick" in Kentucky as well?
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 451 Member
    Located in scenic lancaster county, Pa. are the villages of :Bird-IN-Hand, Intercourse, and Virginville.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,450 Senior Member
    I have been here. In this pic it looks a lot.................. cleaner than I remember.

skinny-dicks_321.jpg
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    Reminds me of being in the doctors office last week after a cystoscopy (where they stick a camera up into your bladder) when I started LOL ... it suddenly occurred to me that the doctor's name was Doctor ****.

have you ever been to see Doctor Lo? I think his first name is Won Hung.
    And then there's that Russian guy, Whobitshakakov.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,481 Senior Member
    Hitler's driving school in I forget what Country, and an exchange bank: "We cheat you right" cheat instead of treat....
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,588 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Say it fast! LOL!!!
    :rotflmao: I almost got banned for stuff like that.
    My new Signature
    BigDanS wrote: »
    And in Kentucky....

I've seen this sign.
    My new Signature
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,481 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    :rotflmao: I almost got banned for stuff like that.

If you got banned, who would make with the funny jokes and stories ?????
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Isn't there a "French Lick" in Kentucky as well?

Indiana
    My new Signature
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    If you got banned, who would make with the funny jokes and stories ?????
    Big Chief
    My new Signature

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file