Prayer Request

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 9,465 Senior Member
Car load of kids in my town went off the road last night, one was one of our Troops Eagle Scout and he was the one that got airlifted to a trauma center, his current condition is not known, thanks for any prayers..
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    :angel2:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,465 Senior Member
    Update, he is pretty dinged up and has some fractures but he is going to be recovering sooner than later at this time.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Good news (the update). Prayers sent.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,683 Senior Member
    :angel2::angel2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,236 Senior Member
    :angel:
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,772 Senior Member
    I have a need for speed
  • Dr. dbDr. db Senior Member Posts: 1,541 Senior Member
    Prayer
    Thanks folks.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,401 Senior Member
    Prayers for a swift recovery.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,349 Senior Member
    On their way.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,682 Senior Member
    Consider it done.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,810 Senior Member
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 633 Senior Member
    Good news but prayers still on their way! :angel:
    He got home yesterday and is doing fine, hurts when he laughs. Thanks again for the prayers.
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Will pray for his continued recovery and that no complications come up.
    I just went and saw him and brought him Vol. II of the Sean Connery James Bond collection thinking he was going to be flat on his back after being ejected through the rear window from the back seat of a Celica that flipped end to end, he looked pretty good for someone that got a helicopter ride Tuesday night. Road rash and stiches are looking good, did not mess up the orthodontic work, only hurts bad when he laughs, coughs and sneezes. Thanks again for the prayers folk.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    kneemail sent
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file