Arizona bill would let city dwellers shoot snakes in yards

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 30,161 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Comments

• GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    That link takes me to a "Post New Thread" dialog box.
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,706 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »

Me too!

But the title says it all. I wish we had that here. Up the street about three-four blocks from my daughter and son in law, and across the street from the first house my dad bought in Port Lavaca in 1961, someone killed a 5 foot rattle snake in his front yard. True, this was in the summer during harvest time and true his house was only a couple hundred yards from plowed fields, but still, even at that, we have killed two pygmy rattlers in this yard since I've lived here. So it can happen anywhere. Snakes move.

Now before anyone answers this with a garden hoe answer, it isn't as safe to kill a rattler with a hoe. You still have to get pretty close and I know several people who've been bitten trying to kill one with a hoe or other type of garden implement.

A shotgun is king.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,161 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »

OK fixed now..........http://www.azfamily.com/story/34393824/arizona-bill-would-let-city-dwellers-shoot-snakes-in-yards
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    If the snake weighs a couple of hundred pounds and wears a ball cap backwards, my "rat shot" is going to be 00 buck!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file