how fast is your ccw draw?

13»

Comments

• therewolftherewolf Member Posts: 90 Member
    How fast?

I'd say about one second. Which is slow. But I'm not intent upon having any

race gun contests. Situational awareness is more important, where I live. IF

I expect trouble, I already have the gun in hand, hidden under a shirt flap,

or jacket. Pay better attention to your surroundings, and you won't be the fool

who's trying to be slick, drawing fast, and shooting himself in the knee.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    I agree.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,302 Senior Member
    I guess he lived up to his name.............He didnt 'Dali' around here too long.

He may have been able to survive for 3 months alone and have a 'quick draw' but no one can draw quick enough to beat the Banhammer.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,000 Senior Member
    I have to admit I'm confused. Banning Quick Draw McGraw and letting Deputy Dawg stay doesn't make sense. I was sort of hoping we could watch them in a showdown and really enjoy the pretend fireworks.

Please let QDM back in, JH. At least give him a chance to say something really, really stupid.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,551 Senior Member
    Ya mean like machining copper hollowpoint bullets, with big hollow bases, using a Dremel?

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?32144-your-pocket-9mm-can-deliver-500-ft-lbs-if-you-load-it-right
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Jack BurtonJack Burton Member Posts: 377 Member
    As my name-sake would say.....
    Came for the fishing, stayed for the guns.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,045 Senior Member
    Ya mean like machining copper hollowpoint bullets, with big hollow bases, using a Dremel?

http://forums.gunsandammo.com/showthread.php?32144-your-pocket-9mm-can-deliver-500-ft-lbs-if-you-load-it-right

Or shooting at soda cans in the air with an AR :yikes:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,627 Senior Member
    Can be done with cornbread...but only one at a time.
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file