The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Comments

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,571 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    <snip>. Sounds like BS to me so I sent Pitbull wife to Lowes. :devil:
    <snip>
    Nice to have a secret weapon... :tooth:
    The more tales you tell on her, the more certain I am that she and my wife are twins separated at birth. The only difference being yours has the addition of the Nooo Yawk 'tude from growing up there, where mine got the southern 'tude.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

1965Jeff wrote: »
    First strike in mushroom hunting for this year, turkey not so much.
    'shrooms = :vomit:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,662 Senior Member
    Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night..
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj wrote: »
    whose dashboard light? (one of my favorite songs)

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,453 Senior Member
    Dog liver enzymes are even worse today. X ray and ultrasound scheduled for the morning. Vet says not always fatal. Some can get by with a special diet. Depending on the cause.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,049 Senior Member

We "performed" that at our wedding...as did a few others at theirs...

Support your local Scouts!
    One more...21 years ago today...Sandals, Negril for the honeymoon...

Gonna have to sell a kidney to get the dog's gall bladder removed.........

giphy.gif

Wasn't even related to the grapes. Gall bladder about to burst...
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    roadking wrote: »

You sure married up................. :tooth:
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    Gonna have to sell a kidney to get the dog's gall bladder removed.........

giphy.gif

Wasn't even related to the grapes. Gall bladder about to burst...

Dang...good luck... :angel2:
    jbp-ohio wrote: »
    You sure married up................. :tooth:

depends on the day...:jester:
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,604 Senior Member
    I'll bite...what's a hanger steak?
    One of those guts cuts.
    My new Signature
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 8,968 Senior Member
    depends on the day...:jester:

or the phase of the moon?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,750 Senior Member
    Did someone say moon?
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,604 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Did someone say moon?
    Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    My new Signature
    Nice wannabe mullet.
    Zee
    Cauliflower hash browns are good stuff. Tried them tonight, and if one was to top them with a couple of eggs and let the yolk mix with them, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference in them and the real thing.
    Zee
    Nice wannabe mullet.

What? Jealous of my flowing mane?... :guns:
    What? Jealous of my flowing mane?... :guns:

Yes. If it wasn't such a pain to have hair longer than 1/4", (at maximum ) I'd grow a mullet just to annoy my wife and kids. But I started peeling my hair off going on 20 years ago. I can't go back. It's simply too easy to care for. Which care means wash it when I shower and nothing else.
    Zee
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,357 Senior Member
    Yes. If it wasn't such a pain to have hair longer than 1/4", (at maximum ) I'd grow a mullet just to annoy my wife and kids. But I started peeling my hair off going on 20 years ago. I can't go back. It's simply too easy to care for. Which care means wash it when I shower and nothing else.

Spend less time washing the bushes around the deck and you would have plenty of time for the proper care and nurturing of a mullet
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Spend less time washing the bushes around the deck and you would have plenty of time for the proper care and nurturing of a mullet

What bushes?
    Zee
    I rarely think bad/evil thoughts about people.... usually not worth the effort. HOWEVER, I hope the Lic. Physical Therapy Assistant (LPTA) that was DETERMINED to stretch my knee below 10 degrees from straight has as SUCKY a weekend as I am having because of him :cuss:

First time I've ever had to growl, "That's ENOUGH" twice at one during therapy, and also the first time in roughly 100 visits there, I've tried to hit one of their employees (tried to knee him in the chest with my "good" (right) leg to relieve the pressure he was putting on my left). I did add a couple of words the second time, rhymes with "ram it"

both ham string and upper calf are so sore now, I can barely walk and sure can't find a position comfortable enough to be able to sleep, even WITH max doses of 3 different pain meds PLUS a sleep aid :cuss: :mad:

edited to change it to the correct number of pain meds, acetaminophen, oxycodone and gambapentin

What bushes?

I did not know you were into waxing, I stand corrected. I modify my answer to say power washing the deck.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,878 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    I rarely think bad/evil thoughts about people.... usually not worth the effort. HOWEVER, I hope the Lic. Physical Therapy Assistant (LPTA) that was DETERMINED to stretch my knee below 10 degrees from straight has a SUCKY a weekend as I am having because of him :cuss:

First time I've ever had to growl, "That's ENOUGH" twice at one during therapy, and also the first time in roughly 100 visits there, I've tried to hit one of their employees (tried to knee him in the chest with my "good" (right) leg to relieve the pressure he was putting on my left). I did add a couple of words the second time, rhymes with "ram it"

both ham string and upper calf are so sore now, I can barely walk and sure can't find a position comfortable enough to be able to sleep, even WITH max doses of 2 different pain meds PLUS a sleep aid :cuss: :mad:

Physical therapists are ing sadists. After I had ACL reconstruction I learned to hate the pretty blonde woman. Very nice lady until my knee was concerned, then my pain was a nice snack before supper.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    I did not know you were into waxing, I stand corrected. I modify my answer to say power washing the deck.
    It's my deck. I'll wash as fast and as often as I please.
    Zee
    My actual DPT is a good guy and he knows I'll push it as far as I can, which is sometimes further than he'd like me too. However, he knows when I say "ENOUGH" that I am AT my breaking point, because while my pat answer to any, "Are you ready to do ____?" is "no", I shut up and do it anyway.

The fact I tried to knee the LPTA actually embarrasses me

• RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at you two and my wife is lookin at me like I'm an idiot :tooth:
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,878 Senior Member
    Rocketman wrote: »
    I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at you two and my wife is lookin at me like I'm an idiot :tooth:

That will happen a lot. Unless your wife is like mine. My beautiful bride looks at me like I am a **** cave dweller all the time.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
    That will happen a lot. Unless your wife is like mine. My beautiful bride looks at me like I am a **** cave dweller all the time.

That's because you are a **** cave dweller. And you're from Oklahoma. But I repeat myself.

Started your train horn yet? Doesn't look too hard to build. Lots of stuff out there on the web.
    Zee

Decks don't wash themselves.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file