Wine Connoisseurs Step Inside

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,866 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I loved those when I was a kid. My mom hated when I did that...

I wasn't much on Ketchup sandwiches but Mayo were wonderful! And not that sweet ass Miracle Whip. I prefer good old Kraft Mayo. It has just a twist of lemon in it and lots of eggs, of which the combo makes my mouth water just thinking about. I don't give a flip about Helmans, it tastes like Butter. If I want butter then I'll eat a Bread and Butter Sandwich (Much Better than Helmans), which BTW, I'm not too opposed to when the mood strikes me.

On seafood I prefer Tarter Sauce. I love my own brew of that. However, fresh out of the bay oysters I prefer with Ketchup. Nothing better than to go out on the bay after a cold ass norther has blown the tide out and pick up individual oysters and take em home and open up a quartor two, soak em in beer and bread em in yellow corn meal and fry em up. That, with a big ol' glass of iced tea is a real treat. A little work, but the pleasure is well worth the effort.

The same can be said for Flounder too. Some of the best breakfasts I can ever remember was mornings when we'd get in from a floundering trip with 50 or 100 flounder iced down is when we'd take a few of the smaller flounder out, fillet them and fry em up just like I described the oysters. My GOD that's manna from heaven!!!

Damn it's easy to get off subject here! Ok Back on subject, whatever it was!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey, I guess Jerm's Bum Ho... I mean wine would go good with this too!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,719 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,397 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Sounds like an eclectic mix! I wouldn't mind a taste of the finished product! One thing I know for sure, it HAS to be better than that bacon flavored vodka! :vomit::roll2:

Good grief, I'll never forget that crap!
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file