Folks coming to the 2017 shoot at Jerry's...

1151618202128

Comments

  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    olesniper wrote: »
    Weather Underground goes up to Friday the 26th. Shows sunny and 79°.

    It is starting to look good. Weather for that area of TN shows Temps in the 70s on one extended forecast. Dry for a bit before Saturday too. Could change, but looks like a great day on Saturday to Shoot n Eat..................


    74°Hi RealFeel® 85° Precipitation 30%
    Variable cloudiness with a shower or thunderstorm possible

    Oh well, too windy fer .270 shootin :tooth:


    NW 6 mph
    Gusts: 18 mph
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,685 Senior Member
    Eli wrote: »
    Soooooo, I'll be there Saturday around lunchtime.
    Gotta work Friday night and Sunday night, but I did some stuff with one of our ugly nurses in a linen closet and got her to work my Saturday night.





    A couple jars/jugs/containers of pickled bologna, please sir.



    And yes, obviously, I'll bring the desert stuff.
    :group:

    Hell with that, Bring the Nurse!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,522 Senior Member
    Look's like da wife is coming along this year!! She wants to meet Zorba!! This may be my last shoot!!:jester:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Look's like da wife is coming along this year!! She wants to meet Zorba!! This may be my last shoot!!:jester:

    Now playing.................. the amazing ZORBA The Great .............Come one and all ...............young and old ...........he might could sell tickets :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Hell with that, Bring the Nurse!

    Eli is a Nurse and can give you First Aid fer .270 maladies :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,913 Senior Member
    We had a nurse in attendance last year who was an expert in scope bite diagnostics- - - -"Yep, that needs stitches!"
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    We had a nurse in attendance last year who was an expert in scope bite diagnostics- - - -"Yep, that needs stitches!"
    Jerry

    I fergit, who got bit last year?

    Don't they sell some Super Glue like stuff now to fix some cuts W/O stitches?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,913 Senior Member
    Jerm's son got a little too close to a hard-kicking rifle, don't remember what flavor now. The ER at Lincoln Regional Hospital where Mary used to work got him patched up.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,557 Senior Member
    Just spoke with Jerry via phone. I'll be bringing large "sam's sized" packages of heavy duty paper plates and plastic forks.

    Jerm, take note of this, since I'll be at the "no-tell" by lunch time Friday, so they'll be available for Friday night as well as.

    Plus the wife wants water and sports drinks for the house, since she said there's normally not much their for the apron ladies to drink.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Just spoke with Jerry via phone. I'll be bringing large "sam's sized" packages of heavy duty paper plates and plastic forks.

    Jerm, take note of this, since I'll be at the "no-tell" by lunch time Friday, so they'll be available for Friday night as well as.

    Plus the wife wants water and sports drinks for the house, since she said there's normally not much their for the apron ladies to drink.

    You mean like Gatorade? I'll grab some 8 pks of 20 0z bottles, easier to manage.

    Anything else? Also I plan to get in Thursday night and can hit a Walmart Friday and get whatever is needed like extra cases of water.

    Any request???? I'll either get it here or there.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,094 Senior Member
    You dudes are killing me! Sounds like one of the best shoots ever, and I'ma have to miss it. I really, really hate this! Prayers sent for good weather.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,557 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    You mean like Gatorade? I'll grab some 8 pks of 20 0z bottles, easier to manage.

    Anything else? Also I plan to get in Thursday night and can hit a Walmart Friday and get whatever is needed like extra cases of water.

    Any request???? I'll either get it here or there.
    BC, I was telling what I'm bringing, not what I want someone else to bring. I'm headed to Sam's now and will be picking up 2 cases of water and, if they have any in-stock, some of the "light" Power-Ade for the diabetics that don't need/want all the carbs in "regular" gator/power-ade
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    We are coming more for fun and friends that guns this year. And of course the food! :) Gonna shoot for Friday afternoon arrival.
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

    This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    bml wrote: »
    We are coming more for fun and friends that guns this year. And of course the food! :) Gonna shoot for Friday afternoon arrival.

    OK, I think I finally quit getting you confused with Farm Boy.................:tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,747 Senior Member
    bml wrote: »
    We are coming more for fun and friends that guns this year. And of course the food! :) Gonna shoot for Friday afternoon arrival.


    Yes!!!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,468 Senior Member
    bml wrote: »
    We are coming more for fun and friends that guns this year. And of course the food! :) Gonna shoot for Friday afternoon arrival.

    It's about time y'all showed back up again. :tooth:
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.



  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,652 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    It's about time y'all showed back up again. :tooth:

    I had to poke and prod him a little. He knew the poking and prodding would get worse, rather unbearable, if he DIDNT show up. :tooth:
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    The Mrs. Is gonna want to know what kinda cheesecakes to make. She has gooten pretty good at them the last 2 years. Yall take your pick...
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

    This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,557 Senior Member
    Cherry, strawberry or blueberry, cook's choice
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,557 Senior Member
    Ok have 200 HD paper plates and instead of just buying forks, I bought a 200ct box of the "Knife, fork, napkin, salt & pepper" pre-packaged, so should have everything needed eating utensil wise.

    Also, they had power-ade Zero in-stock, so I bought a case for any diabetics to have a 0 carb electrolyte replacement
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,685 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Ok have 200 HD paper plates and instead of just buying forks, I bought a 200ct box of the "Knife, fork, napkin, salt & pepper" pre-packaged, so should have everything needed eating utensil wise.

    Also, they had power-ade Zero in-stock, so I bought a case for any diabetics to have a 0 carb electrolyte replacement

    You mean Beer doesn't qualify as an Electrolyte?:jester:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,594 Senior Member
    bml wrote: »
    The Mrs. Is gonna want to know what kinda cheesecakes to make. She has gooten pretty good at them the last 2 years. Yall take your pick...
    It would be real gooten if Christina made a real gooten one.
    My new Signature
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,652 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    It would be real gooten if Christina made a real gooten one.

    Never had a gooten. Are they native to the USA?
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,594 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Never had a gooten. Are they native to the USA?
    Just Alabama I think.
    My new Signature
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,652 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Just Alabama I think.

    You're correct. I googled it. The gootens are native to Athens, Alabama.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,077 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    It would be real gooten if Christina made a real gooten one.

    Ned has been reading the Gutenberg Dictionary again or is that "Gootenberg" :jester:

    Es wäre echt gut, wenn Christina ein wirklich gutes gemacht hätte (It would be real good if Christina made a really good one) hmm I like Ned's way better, easier to understand. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,557 Senior Member
    Set Jerry's as a second location on my weather app. its 10 day forecast is showing Sunny, highs in the low 80s, lows in the lower 60s for both Friday and Saturday with a 20% rain chance both days
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,290 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Set Jerry's as a second location on my weather app. its 10 day forecast is showing Sunny, highs in the low 80s, lows in the lower 60s for both Friday and Saturday with a 20% rain chance both days

    I don't trust weather forecasts longer than 24 hours, but I do hope this one is accurate.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 197 Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Ned has been reading the Gutenberg Dictionary again or is that "Gootenberg" :jester:

    Es wäre echt gut, wenn Christina ein wirklich gutes gemacht hätte (It would be real good if Christina made a really good one) hmm I like Ned's way better, easier to understand. :tooth:


    BC; You realise your German is "Iffy" ? :hug:
  • HappySquidHappySquid Member Posts: 197 Member
    I am soo gonna hate that weekend,






    waiting for Days for the final reports coming in :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::drool2::drool2::cuss:


    Have a good one Y'all ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file