My brass collection

TurdusMerulaTurdusMerula MemberPosts: 205 Member
As many of you might remember I re-started my hunting just last fall. I decided to keep all my used brass in order if I'll ever get anything in my hunting trips. Well I did get something and last weekend I finally turned all my brass to simple collection. It's in my shed's wall by the table I process my game meat during the season.
Hopefully I can add more cases to it next season. :)
K= Roe deer
P= White tail deer
H= Moose
And the dates in the European manner :) Now I will always remember my days in the forests and fields.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour
-William Blake-

Comments

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,706 Senior Member
    As many of you might remember I re-started my hunting just last fall. I decided to keep all my used brass in order if I'll ever get anything in my hunting trips. Well I did get something and last weekend I finally turned all my brass to simple collection. It's in my shed's wall by the table I process my game meat during the season.
    Hopefully I can add more cases to it next season. :)
    K= Roe deer
    P= White tail deer
    H= Moose
    And the dates in the European manner :) Now I will always remember my days in the forests and fields.

You're a good dude Turdus, I enjoy reading your threads.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,358 Senior Member
    10! That is a lot of grilling and sausage, a stellar year getting back into the swing of it, nicely done:applause:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • TurdusMerulaTurdusMerula Member Posts: 205 Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    You're a good dude Turdus, I enjoy reading your threads.

Thanks! Appreciated!
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour
    -William Blake-
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,585 Senior Member
    Nice :worthy:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,328 Senior Member
    Thats a pretty neat idea
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,005 Senior Member
    I like your idea. I've never thought of saving brass from a kill, although I do have a few "souvenir" bullets I've extracted from animals I've taken.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,027 Senior Member
    Black bird? Nice
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,072 Senior Member
    Man, I wish I had thought of that years ago. Neat idea!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file