Early Morning Battery REcharger

pjames777pjames777 Senior MemberPosts: 1,027 Senior Member
Spent the morning processing 200 .40 SW reloads. Nickle plated once fired LEO brass. 7.2grns Power Pistol with 165 grn FPP bullet. Then the mrs. awoke and "Honey do's" kicked in. AOK as my reloading was my morning contemplating and zoning out! Happy Sunday y'all.
Patrick

Comments

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,119 Senior Member
    Honey Do's are better than Honey Don'ts :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,627 Senior Member
    It's happy now...home from work and sitting on my lazy carcass. The reloading was yesterday.
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,582 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Honey Do's are better than Honey Don'ts :tooth:

I love Honey Do's. I had a whole list of weekend chores for Jason to do, and we did them together. I love days like that :)
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,621 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I love Honey Do's. I had a whole list of weekend chores for Jason to do, and we did them together. I love days like that :)

Your too young to understand the real meaning of "honey do's" little girl; they're designed to interfere with his own plans for fun.
    My new Signature
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,027 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Your too young to understand the real meaning of "honey do's" little girl; they're designed to interfere with his own plans for fun.

:applause:
  • SIGgalSIGgal Senior Member Posts: 1,582 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

Oh no, I understand that. Im female, I was born with that honey do instinct. I just need more time to perfect it :)
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file