Anyone want to show off their EDC?

2»

Replies

• Darkstar888Darkstar888 New Member Posts: 6 New Member
    I've updated my EDC a bit.

Walther P99c QA 9mm with Talon grips and Trijicons loaded with 10+1 HST 124g in a Blade Tech Total Eclipse AIWB

15rd backup mag with grip adaptor loaded with HST 124g in a Sticky mag pouch IWB

Spyderco Tenacious with a zip tie wave mod

Spyderco Dragonfly 2

Leatherman Style CS

Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA

IMG_0970.JPG
  • ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 309 Member
    Wambli Ska, like the holster. :) Nope, never carry a whistle.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,178 Senior Member
    No whistle on me either. I don't expect to get raped.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,755 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Am I the only one here that carries a LOUD whistle???

Rather than carrying a rape whistle, my plan is to just wet myself and tell them I have an STD.....Hey...that's what the gal in Colorado said to do???????????

Actually, I'm already carrying around too much crap.....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,650 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Rather than carrying a rape whistle, my plan is to just wet myself and tell them I have an STD.....Hey...that's what the gal in Colorado said to do???????????

Good plan :tooth:

The whistle is solid aluminum and weights nothing. Just a few $s at REI, bought a bunch of them and have given them as gifts. Sure gets the attention of a large crowd in a big hurry, it is LOUD!!!!! I also carry it in the woods when I hunt or hike. You can hear it from a long ways off.

BTW the new Pro is only 4 oz more than the UltraCarry fully loaded. Not bad :cool2:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    No whistle on me either. I don't expect to get raped.
    Oh don't be so rough on yourself. In the right light you're kind'a cute :wink:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 5,728 Senior Member

I suppose the STD thing could work, as long as sumdood doesn't already have three or four of his own.

Wetting yourself?? That's just foreplay for some folks:jester:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    2x2i1O9.jpg

CZ P-10C. Fun, accurate, easy to carry little pistol. 1 FTF in 320 rounds, quite probably my reload at fault, didn't happen again, yet.
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,063 Senior Member
    2827a0823342651570bdca28965231a4.jpg

G19 with a couple ergonomic modifications. It has an Inforce APL light on it now, not the TLR.

I feed it 124gr Federal HST.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,909 Senior Member
    [x] ........................
    I have a need for speed
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,419 Senior Member
    IMG_0715.jpg
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 630 Senior Member
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,927 Senior Member
    Mine is a S&W SA Model 469. It's a double stack magazine that holds 12 rounds. The barrel is about 2 inches. It's not light but it is easy and smooth handling. Since Photo Suckit went stupid I have no pic. Therefore I opt out of the $5 fine, but use your imagination! Damnit!.....:jester:.....:love:.....:tooth:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,268 Senior Member
    a707cf8efa697013c82231180d1c1cc3.jpg

G19 with Trijicon HDs and a Surefire XC-1 (soon to be replaced with an Inforce APLg).
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
    10canyon53 wrote: »
    Most of the time I carry my M&P Shield 9mm in a Sneaky Pete holster simply because it is so convenient. If I need to go "deep conceal" to carry at work I will use the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0
    attachment.php?attachmentid=10253&d=1500325560

attachment.php?attachmentid=10252&d=1500325558

That's nice!
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 630 Senior Member
    10canyon53 wrote:
    ...it is my metric hole punch...
    Clever. ;)
  • AxeAxe Member Posts: 353 Member

Beretta 92 was the first semi I qualified with and carried, and through the years I have carried 1911's to glocks. All of these are common for me to carry almost daily.
  • neosamneosam New Member Posts: 13 New Member
    JasonMPD wrote: »
    2827a0823342651570bdca28965231a4.jpg

G19 with a couple ergonomic modifications. It has an Inforce APL light on it now, not the TLR.

I feed it 124gr Federal HST.

How's the performance of your Inforce APL? I'm thinking of getting one also.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,927 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    UNITED STATES MILITARY.

We can not even have guns in the car anymore. Used to take advantage of the indoor range nearby and go shoot at lunch.

That's something I thought this administration would address. It's totally ridiculous that the people who defend this country can't even defend themselves. Maybe some of the generals got Trump's ear and talked him out of it. There are some libtard generals out there. I know some of you have said on here this law came about because there were too many incidents involving firearms. If it's a safety issue that more or different training would solve, then do it and stop restricting the rights of our Military.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,755 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    That's something I thought this administration would address. It's totally ridiculous that the people who defend this country can't even defend themselves. Maybe some of the generals got Trump's ear and talked him out of it. There are some libtard generals out there. I know some of you have said on here this law came about because there were too many incidents involving firearms. If it's a safety issue that more or different training would solve, then do it and stop restricting the rights of our Military.

The military is there to protect democracy, not practice it....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    The military is there to protect democracy, not practice it....
    The crazy part is that it varies by base. My daughter can have it in the trunk while in the base but not on her. My son can not have one even in the car. Silly rules are completely subjective and up to the base commander.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,278 Senior Member
    Oh don't be so rough on yourself. In the right complete absence of light, smell and sound you're kind'a cute :wink:
    fify
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,108 Senior Member
    Diver43 wrote: »
    UNITED STATES MILITARY.

We can not even have guns in the car anymore. Used to take advantage of the indoor range nearby and go shoot at lunch.

They used to have an NRA high power match and a IPSC match on Hurlburt Field once a month that were open to the public. You just stopped at the gate and told the SP where you were going and they waved you in. Not no more, if a civilian without base access came to the gate with a firearm in the vehicle now, things would get pretty ugly.
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,108 Senior Member
    The crazy part is that it varies by base. My daughter can have it in the trunk while in the base but not on her. My son can not have one even in the car. Silly rules are completely subjective and up to the base commander.

Yup, a friend of mine is a civilian engineer on Eglin and he's allowed to use the range on Hurlburt.
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • beanfieldbeanfield Member Posts: 86 Member
    Depends on the day of the week...

• Troy800Troy800 New Member Posts: 15 New Member
    SIG P225A1 with 9mm Speer Gold Dot +P 124 gr

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 19,169 Senior Member
    Typically an HK P2000 or P2000-SK.

Otherwise, a G23 w/ LW G22 Length Barrel is G22 w/ LW G35 Length Barrel.

Rarely a 1911 or S&W 340 M&W.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,909 Senior Member
    beanfield wrote: »
    Depends on the day of the week...

Not the hour of the day???
    I have a need for speed
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 2,983 Senior Member
    He hasn't met George Takei
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file