Counterprotesters!!!

JermanatorJermanator Senior MemberPosts: 13,895 Senior Member
Foo Fighters kick ass!

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,895 Senior Member
    The next time they played Kansas City, they didn't have time to organize a good counterprotest, so they Rick-rolled them...
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,895 Senior Member
    Just the other day, they happened to run into some dude and "Rick-rolled" Tokyo...
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-foo-fighters-rick-astley-rickroll-tokyo-music-festival-w498604
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,260 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Just the other day, they happened to run into some dude and "Rick-rolled" Tokyo...
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-foo-fighters-rick-astley-rickroll-tokyo-music-festival-w498604

"........... " ing nuts. You're nuts," Astley told the band as he walked offstage."

:spittingcoffee:

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,425 Senior Member
    I never heard of these guys, and don't understand why Westboro is protesting them.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,602 Senior Member
    They're headed by Nirvana's old drummer, who's now the guitarist and lead singer of Foo Fighters. A much better band than Nirvana, IMHO.

Here's why Westboro protests them. In short, it's because they don't share beliefs:
    http://www.nme.com/news/music/foo-fighters-318-1284438
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,425 Senior Member
    Ahhhh, thanks. Seems like the idea of getting a life might be appropriate.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,011 Senior Member
    Fred Phelps, the senior idiot who founded the WBC, is now the guest of dishonor at a BBQ that's going to last forever. Let's hope the rest of his nutcases follow him there sooner rather than later.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file