After Blaming everybody and everything else, Hilary now blames Bernie for losing

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 20,866 Senior Member
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,820 Senior Member
    Unbelievable! A person that can't accept and admit responsibility really has no business running for president.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,695 Senior Member
    Hillary who? :uhm:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,979 Senior Member
    "Mirror, mirror, on the wall- - - - - -DAMN! That's the third one today that broke when I looked at it!"
    Hilary
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    To Hillary, what difference at this time does it make.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,394 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Unbelievable! A person that can't accept and admit responsibility really has no business running for president.

The demonrat party has a solid history of blaming everyone but themselves for their malfunctions.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 7,852 Senior Member
    I saw some of that. The pervasiveness of the victim mentality is one of the least favorite common traits of many liberals/Democrats.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • SkolnickSkolnick Member Posts: 46 Member
    I blame Trump and his basket of Deplorables
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,866 Senior Member
    Skolnick wrote: »
    I blame Trump and his basket of Deplorables

You mean it's not Bush's Fault?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,190 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLbNnMEKKXkqyQd7YF1DNam2CzoFXrVlohaSoxn1XHsmivlIP2Ng

Just a bit dripping, say what?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    I got Douglas Adams' back on this one.

"It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    Douglas Adams
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,424 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Hillary who? :uhm:

This! Why is she still in the news? :zzzz:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »

You mean you don't want to pay around $2,700 to be one of the select persons at her book signing of "What Happened"? I'm both amazed and disappointed in you! :roll2: :tooth:
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,695 Senior Member

Exactly. Just like why is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton always in the news? Either one of those idiots opens their mouth, and someone will be there to put a mic in front of them!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,078 Senior Member

Isn't it time for her to be on "the real housewives of chappaqua?"
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,424 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Isn't it time for her to be on "the real housewives of chappaqua?"
    Right after her season in Dancing With the Stars! :rotflmao:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,040 Senior Member

I was going to post something tacky about "sleeps with the fishes", but I'll refrain.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,394 Senior Member
    I saw some of that. The pervasiveness of the victim mentality is one of the least favorite common traits of many liberals/Democrats.

I agree 100%. The democrat politicians encourage their voters to be victims of something, so I guess they apply those ideas to themselves as well, except in their case it is worse than "least favorite," it's downright nauseating.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,587 Senior Member

Kankles in tap shoes!! Priceless!!

th?id=OIP.cfQ81NnKMSUBssvPl0rNlQEsEs&w=222&h=214&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
  • AxeAxe Member Posts: 313 Member
    Whats she going to do? Blacken his other eye?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file