Hillary's Book

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 8,971 Senior Member
Only thing on the news this morning, besides the hurricane, is some interview that the Hildabeast did to promote some new book she wrote called "What Happened"

I hear that title, and this is all I can think of:
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comments

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    I hope there's a coffee table sized edition of that book. Once it hits the bargain tables due to lack of sales, it just might replace the Sears catalog as outhouse reading material!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,529 Senior Member
    That's what the voters said. " I don't think so!!"
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,084 Senior Member
    She was complaining about Bernie causing her to lose votes.

She has blamed everything except herself.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 4,961 Senior Member
    A few days ago the heads were pointing out that she has written over ten books and that non of them had ever even broken even on the amount of money that was advanced to her. You would think that publishers would learn after a while.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,068 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    A few days ago the heads were pointing out that she has written over ten books and that non of them had ever even broken even on the amount of money that was advanced to her. You would think that publishers would learn after a while.
    Book advances to political figures are either "marketing" money to get your company name on the news and attract actual talent or or a disguised "gift" from friends... none of those books make money...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    book advance, a good way to hide a political contribution. Most of those books are co-authored by a ghost writer.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,005 Senior Member
    I find it kind of suspicious that it was written by crayon.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,594 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    book advance, a good way to hide a political contribution. Most of those books are co-authored by a ghost writer.

Well. . .that seems perfectly natural, as Democrats traditionally have a lot of ghost VOTERS. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,253 Senior Member
    I thought the title of her book was "Loosing for dummies"
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,918 Senior Member
    Once a politician gets unable to return the favor, the bribery usually dries up quicker than a snowball in hell! Her "contributors" are saying "Hilary Who?" right about now!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,706 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Once a politician gets unable to return the favor, the bribery usually dries up quicker than a snowball in hell! Her "contributors" are saying "Hilary Who?" right about now!
    Jerry

I'm waiting on her to blame her running mate next.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,761 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    That movie is hilarious!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,514 Senior Member
    Fred Willard was a pretty funny guy. :up:
    Hillary continually shot herself in the feet on the campaign. Probably to make the swelling in her cankles go down. Her 'basket of deplorables' comment repeated ad nauseum didn't help her, either. On the other hand, she's an easy woman to despise, loathe, and detest with no effort whatsoever. I guess she had to 'write' another book via ghostwriter to make up for the lack of funds coming in to the Clinton Foundation, a.k.a. the graft, greed, and corruption fund.
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,278 Senior Member
    I'm waiting on her to blame her running mate next.
    I honestly can't remember who her running mate was.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,629 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »

I remember the grin and he was from Va, I never liked living in Va.
    My new Signature
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 4,961 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I guess she had to 'write' another book via ghostwriter to make up for the lack of funds coming in to the Clinton Foundation, a.k.a. the graft, greed, and corruption fund.

I think it's more a matter of her thinking that people give a crap about what she has to say because none of her books ever made any money and I'm sure that she has enough money ratholed all over the world to live out her life comfortably. Let's not forget about the six billion dollars that's unaccounted for from the state department when she was secretary of state that got written off as a paperwork error. I'm sure that she made a fortune from her uranium deal with Russia also.
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,278 Senior Member

Senator Tim Cain or Cane, whatever!
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Only thing on the news this morning, besides the hurricane, is some interview that the Hildabeast did to promote some new book she wrote called "What Happened"

I have a crappy memory, always have. Who is this guy? He looks very familiar.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 8,971 Senior Member
    I have a crappy memory, always have. Who is this guy? He looks very familiar.

Fred Willard. He's an actor, and the clip is from the movie "A Mighty Wind"
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • DanoobieDanoobie Member Posts: 95 Member
    The title "What Happened" makes sense, when you think about it. After all, "I'm a dishonest, arrogant, insincere, elitist jerk, and you didn't vote for me, but
    now I expect you to pay $18.99 to read my list of scapegoats and excuses." Doesn't really fit well on a book cover.
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 838 Senior Member

Wasn't it Klinton/Clarabell?
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,084 Senior Member
    WWB2ixI.jpg
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file