Winchester XPR?

gunner81gunner81 MemberPosts: 311 Member
Has anyone had any experience with a Winchester XPR rifle? I was going to buy one in 7mm Mag. and don't know much about it. I was looking to buy a Remington 25-06 but can't find one in my price range. I am still looking at other options and calibers but the 7mm Mag. just got my attention

Comments

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,258 Senior Member
    I haven't heard much about them, but in that price range the Ruger American is well established.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,337 Senior Member
    Haven't read anything bad about them, but the few I've handled just felt cheap. For that price, with a little digging, you can find a used rifle of much higher quality. And the 7mm Rem is likely in the top 5 most sold rifles, so there are plenty of used ones. I see dozens looking online frequently.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 36,659 Senior Member
    Remington 700s in 7 mag are $379 at Walmart and Academy.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,536 Senior Member
    Every time I pick up a Winchester bolt gun, I expect it to feel like a Model 70.....of late I've been disappointed....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file