The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Comments

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,381 Senior Member
    Nail polish now dry, gotta go put my eyeballs in and then I'm off for tonite's performance. Gotta help set up, etc etc - will do my makeup at the venue.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,648 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Remember the red LPs Ned?
    No
    were they Russian music?
    My new Signature
    Neighborhood lost PWR for the third time in a week last night.

Power Co. guy told me where the wood was from the branch that caused the problem and I went
    and got it
    some 4-5ft, 4-5 inch diameter pieces and an 8 ft branch section that will need splitting.

Some midget in a dress shirt and tie offered to help load the log----I said he was dressed too well to load logs.
    Dang thing went in the deep ditch and I had to walk on the brush from the limb to stay out of the water.

Got it in the truck and was give out.
    My new Signature
    NN wrote: »
    Some midget in a dress...

:yikes:

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,180 Senior Member
    No
    were they Russian music?

Naw, songs like this and many others were recorded on them. All kinds of music was put on them, some for promotional albums. Even some more modern LPs were too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr4jeaaVGCA
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,179 Senior Member
    Okay who started the shirt company from this forum ... I know it’s gotta be someone here? :jester:

http://www.designminegraphics.com/warning-hurt-feelings-shirt/
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,548 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Okay who started the shirt company from this forum ... I know it’s gotta be someone here? :jester:

http://www.designminegraphics.com/warning-hurt-feelings-shirt/

They just come here to get ideas for new shirts. Lurkers.................. :tooth:
    A double action revolver is a semiauto firearm. It fires once for every trigger pull.

• roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,049 Senior Member
    Oldest is 15. Works part time at local store for 4.25 months. Just got upped to assistant manager...completely skipped the customer service counter.

A few employees are a bit disgruntled...they've been there a lot longer and are older...but are glad for him.
    Support your local Scouts!
    Naw, songs like this and many others were recorded on them. All kinds of music was put on them, some for promotional albums. Even some more modern LPs were too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr4jeaaVGCA

Now it was pretty much the big band stuff.
    My new Signature
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 9,371 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    Oldest is 15. Works part time at local store for 4.25 months. Just got upped to assistant manager...completely skipped the customer service counter.

A few employees are a bit disgruntled...they've been there a lot longer and are older...but are glad for him.

Good for him. he gets to learn about hiring and firing at a young age.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Keep smelling something in the house that smells like well......laundry.......being done. First I thought the new washer was maybe leaking.............nope..........then maybe a burst drain pipe...............nope. I wuz perplexed.........where is that smell coming from.........outside maybe..........nope.............

Finally I knew there had to be an explanation, I just hadn't found it yet...............then it dawned on me..........a plug-in air freshener was the culprit..............I had bought refills for an Air Wick plug-in and replaced the fragrance with something I'd never used before called Snuggles Fresh Linen :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Hey Snuggles
    I hope you don't turn into another Klinger.
    My new Signature
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,049 Senior Member
    I thought this was going to have to do with Tide Pods.

:jester:
    Support your local Scouts!
    Hey Snuggles

You're next! We will conquer - one man at a time! :tooth::jester:

Hey Snuggles

Naw, but I don't care fer that fragrance from those, I prefer Hawaiian Flowers or Spring Meadow. :tooth:
    Last nite's performance went really well, and despite an attempt by the organizer to have a tip jar, I got tipped at the hip! :up:

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 13,766 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    I got tipped at the hip! :up:
    Sounds kind of personal to me.
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Sounds kind of personal to me.

That's about as personal as most dancers will allow - nothing in the middle, sometimes under bra straps for the gals. A money shower is always appreciated!

Last nite's performance went really well, and despite an attempt by the organizer to have a tip jar, I got tipped at the hip! :up:

Zorba and the belly dancin Chippindales.............:yikes: :yikes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    Zorba and the belly dancin Chippindales.............:yikes: :yikes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

*ahem* - Chippindales are a completely different dance form! :roll2:

*ahem* - Chippindales are a completely different dance form! :roll2:

Well, wimmens get their panties all steamed up over the Chippindales and I guess if they are putting money down yer skirt fer you too...................I hope it wuz wimmens tipping you..........:roll2: :roll2:
    ...I hope it wuz wimmens tipping you..........:roll2: :roll2:

Yep, it was! Once in a while a VERY brave guy will tip me, but in my entire dance career, that's probably only happened 4 or 5 times - and then they usually just hand it to me!

3rd and final revision of the target stand is complete, and its now broken down and in its carrying bag - ready to load up for da shoot!

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,158 Senior Member
    My nearby cousin with the backyard rifle range got a dueling tree for Christmas. There will be loud fun!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,127 Senior Member
    3rd and final revision of the target stand is complete, and its now broken down and in its carrying bag - ready to load up for da shoot!

Mine is still big hunks of steel sitting in the corner.
    Will start on it as soon as all the toy tractor parts are in primer.
    Snuggles must die............I bought a twin pak..........maybe the unused little bottle would make a good swinging target at the next SE Shoot........might freshen up the pasture a bit........Next visit to Walmart I'm gonna buy a different "Flavor" house perfume.

Just like them stupid lids on them plastic food containers those air fresheners are proprietary, some almost fit, but no cigar :angry:
    Snuggles must die............I bought a twin pak..........maybe the unused little bottle would make a good swinging target at the next SE Shoot........might freshen up the pasture a bit........Next visit to Walmart I'm gonna buy a different "Flavor" house perfume.

Just like them stupid lids on them plastic food containers those air fresheners are proprietary, some almost fit, but no cigar :angry:

Or a certain person could use it as perfume, hey.
    My new Signature
    Or a certain person could use it as perfume, hey.

Ah yes................a sweaty male belly dancer with a touch of fresh linen smell .............should perk up anyone's nostrils.....and put the senses into hitherto unknown territory.................Zorba The Greek Aromatic Sensation can have his debut at the next SE Shoot :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 8,976 Senior Member
    Ah yes................a sweaty male belly dancer with a touch of fresh linen smell .............should perk up anyone's nostrils.....and put the senses into hitherto unknown territory.................Zorba The Greek Aromatic Sensation can have his debut at the next SE Shoot :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:

You sure put a lot of thought into that mental image.

Not sayin'... just sayin'

:D
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    You sure put a lot of thought into that mental image.

Not sayin'... just sayin'

:D

Hey, since they don't make Scratch n Sniff laptop screens............thought I'd write the best description I could of what it may be like so y'all can close yer eyes and let your imaginations run wild ................... you're welcome :tooth: :conehead: :conehead:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file