Someone is singing like a canary about Uranium 1.....

Wambli SkaWambli Ska ModeratorPosts: 25,412 Senior Member
APCO Worldwide was doing work for CGI and Tenex at the same time but that was just one big coincidence....

Douglas Campbell gave a 10-page statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Intelligence Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and was interviewed for several hours behind closed doors by committee staff.

In the statement, obtained by Fox News, Campbell said Russian executives told him that Moscow was hiring APCO Worldwide in an effort to influence the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative.”

“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months,” Campbell said in the statement. “APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the US-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement.”

In a statement to Fox News, though, APCO called Campbell's assertion "false and unfounded."

"APCO Worldwide undertook client work on behalf of Tenex in 2010 and 2011. It undertook work for the Clinton Global Initiative from 2008-2016," APCO told Fox News. "These projects were totally separate and unconnected in any way. All APCO’s actions on these two unconnected activities were publicly documented from the outset, legally proper and entirely ethical. Any assertion otherwise is false and unfounded."
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Replies

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    :popcorn:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,976 Senior Member
    "Hey, rats- - - - -I hear water gurgling in the bilges!" I'm going to guess this guy isn't the only one who's going to be running down the hawseline toward the dock!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    I'll be expecting to read/hear about his unfortunate suicide within the next week. He just signed his death warrant if he dissed Hillary in that testimony.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

How's he going to manage to give himself a double tap to the brain stem?
    :uhm:
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,145 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    How's he going to manage to give himself a double tap to the brain stem?
    :uhm:
    ....from behind, with a tokorev.
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,757 Senior Member
    early wrote: »
    :popcorn:

Yep, that's what I say. Nothing will ever be done about it. I'm about out of popcorn waiting for it.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    The hole foundation was likely set up to divert incoming alligations.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,412 Senior Member
    This stuff is getting harder for even the main stream media to ignore and folks like Hannity are keeping their jaws clamped on these stories like pit bulls... I don’t hear anyone rebutting these accusations from their side of the isle anymore. Are the Clintons out of “friends”?
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,757 Senior Member
    The evidence is getting better. Hannity does a good job keeping the info coming. Me, like 1,000,000's of other Americans would just like to see one arrest.
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,412 Senior Member
    The evidence is getting better. Hannity does a good job keeping the info coming. Me, like 1,000,000's of other Americans would just like to see one arrest.
    I agree but in my experience anything of this magnitude needs an ironclad case built and that takes time...
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 12,602 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I agree but in my experience anything of this magnitude needs an ironclad case built and that takes time...
    Yep. You are trying to prosecute lawyers who've attained high government positions. Going after the Mafia is probably easier.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,176 Senior Member
    No Perp walk,no trophy. I'm sure Billary was smart enough to include a few high ranking republicans in the deal
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,822 Senior Member
    Are the Clintons out of “friends”?
    Haven't they all committed "suicide" by now??
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

If justice is ever served on any of these scumbags, it will probably come from half a mile away at Mach 3.
    Jerry
  • 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Posts: 1,176 Senior Member
    http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/02/hillarys_uranium_one_reaching_critical_mass.html This is kinda long read but worth your time,it gives
    me some hope.
    If justice is ever served on any of these scumbags, it will probably come from half a mile away at Mach 3.
    Jerry

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,227 Senior Member
    Wonder where they have their rainy day funds stashed in non-extradition countries and escape routes have been planned? Maybe they’re using Weinstein’s travel agent and banker ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,839 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    No Perp walk,no trophy. I'm sure Billary was smart enough to include a few high ranking republicans in the deal

Well there's plenty of RINOs available for that!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    tennmike wrote: »

Sounds like a winner to me- - - -but the sorting would all be in one direction!
    Jerry
    Sounds like a winner to me- - - -but the sorting would all be in one direction!
    Jerry

Shouldn't be a problem. There's only a stairway to heaven, but a highway to hell, and I bet that highway is 10 lanes wide.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,390 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

I had to google that for the meaning. That's what I say too.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.
    That was a very popular jacket patch in Southeast Asia!
    Jerry
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 9,779 Senior Member

Yeah, but how much time? The FBI claims to have been investigating the uranium deal for years. Their favorite line is, "this is under investigation." And, supposedly, they don't give out information before it goes to the grand jury...and it never goes to a grand jury. They want us to believe that the case has to wrapped up with a tight little bow around it before it can be presented to a grand jury. Most police forces present to a grand jury as soon as they have enough evidence to return an indictment, and then keep investigating for the evidence that will obtain a conviction. Sometimes, the rats run every which-a-way as soon as witnesses start talking under penalty of perjury.

In this case, Robert Mueller, Comey, and Rosenstein (to name but a few) were all privy to that investigation and registered no protests that we know of, nor did they present to a grand jury. None of this will get sorted out till someone is charged, and there's nobody to do the charging because they are all playing CYA. Jeff Sessions is hog-tied thanks to his unnecessary recusal, and that leaves it to Rosenstein. So, as much as I dislike special prosecutors, that is the only way, and then only if they can go outside the Beltway and find a hard-nosed prosecutor who isn't buddies with all the Washington DC lawyers. That is a problem, since it will fall to Rosenstein as the acting AG to do the appointment.

Personally, I think Sessions has to go - not because he's a bad guy, but because he believes that his recusal prohibits him from appointing a special investigator. If he goes, it might be possible to appoint a new AG that would pursue all of this corruption of the FBI diligently, or at least appoint a special investigator who would. If they keep stalling, the statutes of limitations will run out on Hilary.
    Sessions has two strikes against him from the git-go- - - -he's a beltway insider with too many fingers in too many sticky pies for too long before getting the AG appointment- - - -that's strike one.

Strike two- - - -he's an Alabama politician. We happen to be in the local TV coverage area for the Huntsville stations, and every Alabama election, local or federal, sees enough mud slung to build a levee a thousand feet high around the whole state! That happens regardless of which letter a candidate happens to have following his name.
    Jerry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file