New Glock 17MOS

Cheetoh734Cheetoh734 Senior MemberPosts: 693 Senior Member
Picked up one of these Glock 17 MOS to go with the suppressor and found a Trijicon RMR in OD green on clearance from Midway for $289, or about half price. These come with several different mounting plates for optics and even one for the RMR but...the screws don't work, they're too long. So you have to order another plate with shorter screws from Trijicon directly ($20.) Installed a SilencerCo threaded barrel, Glock Store flared magwell, Tungsten guide rod, and lucky clover slide cover plate. Excited to see how it works! I have an extra set of Trijicon suppressor sights now that we did the RMR instead, thinking about picking up a 26 to fit the sights, something intrigues me about a suppressed 26 with a 33rd mag to counter the weight of the suppressor, it may be silly but I'm thinking about giving it a try unless someone gives me a better idea.

qJ79r9z.jpg

1xs17OL.jpg

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 19,072 Senior Member
    Cool.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    Looks like a world class HD or :fan:gun!!!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 1,643 Senior Member
    Nice!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,473 Senior Member
    I for one like it a lot
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,412 Senior Member
    I like it.
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file