The last person to post in this thread wins a brick of .22 ammo

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,696 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    Did that really just blast right past you?

I guess it did, I'll take "Gimme a friggin' CLUE" Alex, for $200...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    zorba wrote: »
    I guess it did, I'll take "Gimme a friggin' CLUE" Alex, for $200...

Ok, in context of Ned's post...

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    And, the man door on the side of the garage is now just standing there, ready to come out with a slight kick tomorrow. Of course, there's some wood rot that I'm going to have to fix - at the TOP of the door, not the bottom as you'd expect. Took some REAL talent to design a leak like that...

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,040 Senior Member
    I'm still sort of puzzled by Ned's "VD" post. I think that's something I would keep to myself.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,926 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I'm still sort of puzzled by Ned's "VD" post. I think that's something I would keep to myself.

For the clueless. VD=Valentine's Day
    You're welcome! :roll2:
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

tennmike wrote: »

I think that Ned must be the "clueless" club. :jester:
    Jerry

I think that Ned must be the "clueless" club. :jester:

True, I guess. If an Acronym has more than one meaning, and one of the meanings is a little 'racy', then it's probably best to just spell out the acronym to avoid confusion, embarrassment, or with a group like this, HILARITY! :roll2: :tooth:

Well crap. I'm completely out of black lace, and I need to make another Muscle-Bustle Pillow (tm). I thought I'd just bought a ton of black lace, but it was actually black ribbon (that I also needed for making the pillows). I've got some red, some blue ruffle stuff, and white lace coming outta my posterior, but no black. I'll go order some from Amazon or eBay or somewhere as there are ZERO fabric stores around here since Hancock's closed a few months ago!

zorba wrote: »
    Well crap. I'm completely out of black lace, and I need to make another Muscle-Bustle Pillow (tm). I thought I'd just bought a ton of black lace, but it was actually black ribbon (that I also needed for making the pillows). I've got some red, some blue ruffle stuff, and white lace coming outta my posterior, but no black. I'll go order some from Amazon or eBay or somewhere as there are ZERO fabric stores around here since Hancock's closed a few months ago!

You know, I don't understand half of what you post. I'm kind of glad about it, too.
    Jerry

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 22,782 Senior Member
    You know, I don't understand half of what you post. I'm kind of glad about it, too.

I don't even read most of it.
    I have a need for speed

Bustle pillows are for bustled skirts to give extra "oomph" to the bustle. Really big in the Lolita Fashion and Goth communities. I got into the business of making bustle pillows by complete accident, but they sell pretty well, and take about 45 minutes to make. I have a picture around here somewhere...

attachment.php?attachmentid=11653&d=1422134517

It just ties on at the waist with the pillow over one's derriere. (P.38 not included with purchase! :tooth:)

NN wrote: »
    I don't even read most of it.

Now I know why you STILL can't tell a dress from a skirt! Inattentive pupils don't learn much! :roll2:

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,768 Senior Member

He had me cornfused there for a minute.
    He had me cornfused there for a minute.

:spittingcoffee: If it wasn't Valentine's Day today, I'd have had to look at that post a lot harder myself! :rotflmao:

What do real men do on Valentines.....................watch figure skating.
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,107 Senior Member
    What do real men do on Valentines.....................watch figure skating.

The ones that have a chance of getting some do.
    I've been working in the garage.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj wrote: »
    The ones that have a chance of getting some do.
    I've been working in the garage.

:spittingcoffee::rotflmao:

Naw, she will be to sleepy by the time it goes off
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 1,944 Senior Member
    Took the wife to dinner at local Mexican restaurant and bought her a stuffed animal and heart necklace.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    If those offended snowflake anus chapeaus had ever read the Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales they'd all swoon with the vapors! :roll2: What they need most is a strong backhand slap across the face, with a steel gauntlet to reset their brains back to reality mode.

Like this? :guns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE2sxCQ_rU

For those that don't click blind links, it's from Robin Hood, Men In Tights...
    Support your local Scouts!
    The man door in the garage is out, and the rotten wood at the top of the opening has been replaced. Now to frame it in - including for an exhaust fan - get the outer plywood on, then pour the footing. Once that's done and set up, then it's a simple matter of installing the base plate, and the middle stud.

Then I have a similar job in the family room - hopefully minus the wood rot.

Once those two are done, I can call the mason who is going to stucco both openings, as well as install the half round window in the living room where the Aughkstra will reside...

roadking wrote: »
    Like this? :guns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE2sxCQ_rU

For those that don't click blind links, it's from Robin Hood, Men In Tights...

Exactly, only a LOT harder. Those 'Stupid Reset Switches' are a bit sticky in some of them and need a good hard whack to break loose! :roll2:

• Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,426 Senior Member
    Got my valentines present for the wife today. $1 card at the dollar store. :up:

I'm shocked you don't get any sex. SHOCKED I say... :yikes:
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    Wambli Ska wrote: »

Maybe he had a hot date with Rosie and her 5 daughters.
    Jerry

VD gifts or the lack thereof are but .0000000000000001% of the issue.
    Zee
    Maybe he had a hot date with Rosie and her 5 daughters.
    Sounds like he's been seeing a lot of Rosie lately.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
    VD gifts or the lack thereof are but .0000000000000001% of the issue.
    Hey how do you climb Mt Everest? One step at a time...
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,164 Senior Member
    VD is the gift that keeps on giving.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member

Meh. Who wants to climb Mt Everest?
    Zee
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,830 Senior Member
    I believe someone from mozambique once opined, "If it flies, floats or fornicates, it's cheaper to rent it"
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 5,897 Senior Member

Easier to hand write a letter and see how it flies.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file