Went on a little vacation

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 6,282 Senior Member
To WA state to run the kids around, and go skiing at Stevens Pass. the travel part sucked, TSA line out of the Picksburgh terminal got to the gate in time to watch the plane leave Sat Morn. Rebooked next available, Sun at 5p. It was a better flight but a day and a half late. Place we rented was ok, the hot tub was unusable though.

Took a ride to Whidbey, It has changed A LOT
Deception Pass is still cool, its pay to park now though

It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,939 Senior Member
    I hate skiing. Being raised in Texas never had much opportunity to learn. As a result, as an adult I have no sense of balance on snow or ice. I've only tried once but that convinced me I'm not cut out for it. I should have known thinking back on my performance on Roller Skates.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,318 Senior Member
     Beautiful scenery but way too cold for my south Texas thermostat! 
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,691 Senior Member
    Great pictures and I must admit I’m a little jealous!  Thanks for sharing.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • hawk18hawk18 Senior Member Posts: 676 Senior Member
    Doing some traveling too. 

Although, Stevens Pass and Deception Pass are both nice. My wife and I often stay at the Silver Cloud in Mukilteo drive the Whidbey Island/Hidalgo Island loop for a nice day trip. I actually prefer Puget Sound to Hawaii. 
    As to Vic's problem. Snorkeling for an hour , a few days after your 70th birthday, lets you know how really old you are. 

Hawk
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,282 Senior Member
    Ladies, it was almost 40 during the day....

It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file