PCC on Order

BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior MemberPosts: 4,079 Senior Member
I ordered a ATI Milsport 9mm PCC.  They are supposed to be very reliable.  Basically an AR in 9mm.  I went back and forth on this and a CZ scorpion, which has a crappy trigger and costs more to upgrade.  Ordered a Hiperfire 24 3G for it, same one in my AR.  Brownells has a killer sale on them, $120.00, almost half MSRP.  Debating on a red dot, probably stick with a C-More.  A new division for my daughter to beat me in.
"He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Replies

• timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,320 Senior Member
    I like the looks of the scorpion it the ATI has some really good reviews. My problem is I don’t think I can warm up to a 9mm carbine but I am open to enabling so looking forward to your range report.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,079 Senior Member
    I shoot rifle ALOT better then pistol.  Since they started allowing PCCs in steel challange and USPSA, it has become very popular.  It presents its own challanges like shooting around obstacles and in confined spaces but I expect I'll grade higher.  I'm a B with Rimfire rifle but a C with pistol in steel challenge.  May have moved up to A last month if not for a bunch of jams.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file