Gang member fatally shot inside Utah courtroom

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 31,180 Senior Member
edited March 13 in Clubhouse #1
Finally they release the courtroom video............he was attacking and trying to stab a witness with his lawyers ink pen.........

"A mistrial was declared after the shooting."  Well I reckon so..............he would have been missing any further proceeding.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/13/graphic-video-gang-member-fatally-shot-inside-utah-courtroom.html

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,260 Senior Member

Was it a Self Propelling Pen?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,005 Senior Member
    Dropped like the rabid dog he was. Good. The state of Utah won't have to spend any more money on this waste of protoplasm.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 1,218 Senior Member
    Does that go down as death by firing squad?   B)
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,400 Senior Member
    You need to watch multiple times to see all the details. Notice the Marshal at the rear of the court react, the one in front who shot react. Pretty quick. Then notice the dip **** judge who sat there like a statue. Someone had to make him move to safety. 
    Maybe that was their protocol. Who knows 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
    cpj said:
    . Then notice the dip **** judge
    What?
    You can not say dipstick?

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 1,218 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    You need to watch multiple times to see all the details. Notice the Marshal at the rear of the court react, the one in front who shot react. Pretty quick. Then notice the dip **** judge who sat there like a statue. Someone had to make him move to safety. 
    Maybe that was their protocol. Who knows 
    I'd say those Marshal's have been very well trained and knew and did exactly what they we're supposed to do.  No hesitation on their parts as far as I could tell. They reacted correctly to the situation in a blink of an eye.  Like you said, not sure of the protocols for the judge and they rest of the LE in the room.

If only the Sheriff did what he was trained and supposed to do in FL a couple of weeks back at the school shooting and not tell everyone to stay 500' back on the 911 call.  Things might have turned out a whole lot better!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,180 Senior Member
    Dip Stick
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,180 Senior Member
    Thunk he was sayin Sheep Dip.
    edited March 13 #10
    Big Chief said:
    Thunk he was sayin Sheep Dip.
    Maybe Tobacco Dip?

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,299 Senior Member
    Well, those 4 bullets cost less than incarceration, by a long shot. (short shots). That guy was nuts; armed Marshalls in the room and he attacks a witness with a pen? Not smart.
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file