What If ... Someone False Flagged The Right Person?

NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior MemberPosts: 4,245 Senior Member
Okay, put on your tin foil hat ...

What would happen if something happened to Slim Hog or the Cuban Cueball? The fires from the riots would be fanned by the MSM, liberal politicians, Moms Demanding Stuff, etc to the point it would take a 100’ tsunami to dowse them. I’m just thinking if one goes down the martyr crown would be huge ... and if it could be pinned on a redneck wearing a NRA cap we’d be lucky to have staple guns after they got done. 
“The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
- George Orwell

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,550 Senior Member
    The best we can hope for is that one of them get bold enough to step to one of my fellow rednecks or redneckettes and starts a fight. And the result is they get grounded and pounded until they look like they've kissed a 100 foot long cheese grater with their whole face. As long as the skinhead neo Nazi chick or her little wannabe Boss Hogg friend start the fight, then it would be all good.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 412 Member
    The number of these mass killings is starting to make the conspiracy nuts not look so nutty. I wouldn’t put anything past the alphabet agencies. If we know what grimy things they have and use, just imagine what we don’t know about.
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,988 Senior Member
    I agree. They are out for it all this time. Money is no object and neither is lives. No telling what is next.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,154 Senior Member
    Earlier tonight on FOX they showed interviews with several kids that participated in the big protest in DC and asked them to define an "assault rifle" and many of them responded that they weren't sure, but know they hurt people and should be banned. Hogg, Wind, and all of these idealistic idiots have no real knowledge about what they're doing and don't realize that they're being manipulated but if anything happened to them, they would become martyrs of the highest order.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 20,998 Senior Member
    edited March 27 #7
    I've been suspicious for years now. Too much coincidence. The dots are starting to connect. I'm watching Tucker right now arguing with a Georgia State Representative that knows absolutely nothing about guns. She says "I have no desire to confiscating guns from law abiding citizens." But the more they argued the more it uncovered her true views, which is confiscating guns. The average person doesn't see the true disingenuousness of the left. They don't get it. They aren't paying attention. They have been indoctrinated in the leftest controlled schools and by the Main Stream Media so long they can't see the forest for the trees. As for the mass shootings, nothing adds up. There's no rhyme or reason. I don't know what would induce a kid to do this, unless he's been under the affect of someone whispering in his ear. And adult either, you would think a rich businessman would have something to live for and what would motivate him to kill 60 people? Is there something in the water? We've had crazy people since the beginning of Civilization. But not this many wanting to kill the masses. And it sure is playing into the anti gunners agenda. I think it's time to start thinking way out of the box and investigating things a lot harder. Maybe we'll luck out and get some ideas out of Cruz. Until then we need an armed presence in the schools.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,341 Senior Member
    Earlier tonight on FOX they showed interviews with several kids that participated in the big protest in DC and asked them to define an "assault rifle" and many of them responded that they weren't sure, but know they hurt people and should be banned. Hogg, Wind, and all of these idealistic idiots have no real knowledge about what they're doing and don't realize that they're being manipulated but if anything happened to them, they would become martyrs of the highest order.

So similar to the 1960s/1970s. Useful Idiots. A long time Democrat friend recently asked me why all these people thought they needed "Assault Rifles". I assured her that possession of Assault Rifles was heavily restricted by NFA 1934 and very few civilians owned them. That did not compute so there was no sense trying to explain why todays U.S. citizens needed semi automatic ARs and AKs like the colonists in 1775 needed military muskets with bayonets.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,550 Senior Member
    The number of these mass killings is starting to make the conspiracy nuts not look so nutty. I wouldn’t put anything past the alphabet agencies. If we know what grimy things they have and use, just imagine what we don’t know about.
    The FBI has already been called out several times on using mentally deficient people. They use them by using an undercover agent that convinces them to turn radical, and then do a sting where they get them to try to buy explosives and weapons, and even suggest targets, and then arrest and charge them.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,245 Senior Member
    I was thinking more like Soros or such orchestrating something like this ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,544 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR said:
    YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!!
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
    NCFUBAR said:
    This..........

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file